2024 F1 Discussions

'In His Heart, He Gave It His Best Shot' | Christian Horner On Daniel Ricciardo Exit​

FORMULA 1 AND LVMH ANNOUNCE HISTORIC 10-YEAR GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP
As Formula 1® prepares to celebrate its 75th anniversary in 2025, it was announced today that LVMH will become a Global Partner from 2025 in a new 10-year agreement. As part of the deal, several of LVMH’s iconic Maisons will be involved in the partnership, including Louis Vuitton, Moët Hennessy and TAG Heuer.

FORMULA 1 AND LVMH ANNOUNCE HISTORIC 10-YEAR GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP
As Formula 1® prepares to celebrate its 75th anniversary in 2025, it was announced today that LVMH will become a Global Partner from 2025 in a new 10-year agreement. As part of the deal, several of LVMH’s iconic Maisons will be involved in the partnership, including Louis Vuitton, Moët Hennessy and TAG Heuer.
A broader partnership than I envisioned. TAG Heuer as the timekeeper and Moët Chandon on the podium makes sense.

But Louis Vuitton? Wonder what kind of fashion apparel will make it to the grid? Hamilton comes to mind. LOL

A broader partnership than I envisioned. TAG Heuer as the timekeeper and Moët Chandon on the podium makes sense.

But Louis Vuitton? Wonder what kind of fashion apparel will make it to the grid? Hamilton comes to mind. LOL
Trophy cases is one example.

Rightfully, a Monaco on Frédéric's wrist for the signing. 👍

Now that the F1 sponsorship announcement is done, the next question that needs to be answered is: Will TH end their sponsorship of RB?

I suspect the chances are high they will terminate the agreement at the end of 2024, since they will now have maximum coverage moving forward. What do others think?

Now that the F1 sponsorship announcement is done, the next question that needs to be answered is: Will TH end their sponsorship of RB?

I suspect the chances are high they will terminate the agreement at the end of 2024, since they will now have maximum coverage moving forward. What do others think?
I'm not so sure. I suspect they will still want the star drivers to be wearing TAGs on the podium, whether its RB or other teams.

Rolex was the title sponsor, but I never saw the top drivers wearing them on the grid or podium, so it meant little to me. When TAG became the official F1 timekeeper in the '90s, they still continued their partnership with McLaren. But it might be different this time, we'll see.

Rightfully, a Monaco on Frédéric's wrist for the signing. 👍
What piece is papa Arnault wearing?

Carbon Monza
I still think if they simply made it monotone, then it would sell much better. The colors clash IMHO.

I still think if they simply made it monotone, then it would sell much better. The colors clash IMHO.
On the dial the colors work( for me) it is the strap that is jarring...a matt finish or a color closer to the carbon case would be my choice

Congrats to Ferrari for their 1, 2, and to Max for 3rd. A bit of a heartbreak for Lando and McLaren.

Mexico and Brazil are next.