2024 F1 Discussions

IMG_3448.webp
IMG_3516.webp IMG_3515.webp
Welcome Kimi Antonelli! 馃槉馃憤馃徏
He should do well, incredibly smart and hard working kid with a out of potential, the video of him remembering his lap times to 3 decimal places from prior races was something I鈥檝e never seen before from any driver.

Pretty excited for this Italian GP even if it gets dominated by Monza, this has been one of the closest and most impressive seasons after what initially looked like a Redbull walkover. So many winners and such a tight competition for the constructors too.

Finally, an F1 season I can get behind!

Three different teams winning the past three races. getting very exciting!

Ferrari and McLaren have always been my favorite teams, especially with their Heuer & TAG Heuer history. I'm happy to see them both doing well this season! :)

I'm sure the Ferrari Tifosi are going crazy tonight. 馃コ

I'm starting to think that Max's Monaco Rattrapante isn't being seen as a lucky charm right now 馃槈

Feel a bit bad for Lando, his poles turn to dust remarkably often, almost as much as Leclerc鈥檚 in the past

Tbh, i think Ferrari got lucky, those tyres shouldn't have lasted that long. They bet the race on a pair of 6s...

Happy for Leclerc and Ferrari winning at Monza today. McLaren getting closer and closer, RedBull better get the act together fast!

Charles having some difficulty navigating the Loews hairpin in his truckrari

Poor Checo
Don't you mean poor Carlos? :rolleyes:

Of greater significance, McLaren now leads the constructors' championship. When's the last time that happened?

Yeah, looked a bit more Perez's fault to me. Should have been an avoidable incident.

Not sure.... seeing it from above Perez is driving dead straight and Sainz is drifting left. But Perez could have moved. Just seems like a very silly accident for two very experienced drivers.

It wasn't clear cut, and Sainz did inch left a bit. But Perez was half a car behind and had loads of track to the left of him. Definitely both somewhat at fault. But I'm placing slightly more on Perez.