The Ayrton Senna x TAG Heuer Appreciation Thread

I'm hardly an Omega expert but I do think the Omega you show looks very close to the watch he's wearing.
I can't be absolutely sure but I agree it looks pretty close.
I flipped the 1992 Senna Portugal GP photo 180, so the watch faces right side up and placed the Omega Moonphase ref 175.0034 next to it.
side by side Senna and Omega 175.004.jpg
The details do seem to match up. In addition to the overall appearance, lyre lugs and moonphase, there are other features that seemingly line up.
o The roman numeral markers at 8 and 4 are blocky
o The 9 o'clock register looks visually quite similar
o The strap on Senna's watch looks very similar to the Omega original advert shown below (albeit it's the solid gold version).
Omega Moonphase Advert.jpg
Also, the Omega Moonphase 175.0034 started production around circa 1990/91, so it's period correct. Still can't be 100% sure, but it's close enough for me to stop digging. In any case, I don't believe it's a TAG Heuer.

--
In addition, there was another photo that I posted back in Jan 2023 of a watch I couldn't ID (below).
20230122_122246-jpg.1543835
But I have since found other photos that confirm Senna was wearing his prototype 6000 Senna Edition.
ayrton senna and adriane galisteu.jpg ayrton senna and adriane galisteu zoom.jpg
The red S being the giveaway. ::rimshot::

Looks like a very well casted set of actors. Although Prost does look more than a little concerned about what's to come. Let's hope for the best presentation of the "rivalry".

Looks like a very well casted set of actors. Although Prost does look more than a little concerned about what's to come. Let's hope for the best presentation of the "rivalry".
Yup.
What the 2010 Senna movie didn't cover much was how the pair seemingly reconciled after Prost's retirement. With Senna even calling Prost a dear friend in his surprise radio message during that tragic weekend at Imola. I feel it was more Senna who wanted bygones to be bygones, his radio message is another example of that.