S/el CG1123-0

Appreciate the information . Thanks

then there were a few later Tag chronos that had Senna markings - one had them on the bezel and another on the dial face IIRC. Don’t know that Ayrton actually wore these or if these were more tribute models
No, we sadly lost Ayrton before any of those tribute watches with his name or S logo on the dial were ever released. He never wore them. The only one he had a hand in was the very first Senna Edition 6000. But he died before its release.

I've been trying to document all of the TAG Heuers that I've seen him actually wear here:
https://tagheuerforums.com/threads/...euer-appreciation-thread.155112/#post-2116713
https://tagheuerforums.com/threads/...ppreciation-thread.155112/page-2#post-2153002
https://tagheuerforums.com/threads/...ppreciation-thread.155112/page-2#post-2196112

Hi I just got watch today. Any one can help suggest where can i find a leather band? I also come comment but I just try my luck.

Hi I just got watch today. Any one can help suggest where can i find a leather band? I also come comment but I just try my luck.
Non-genuine are actually available and work fine. It’s obvious that they are not Tag Heuer, but they are not hundreds of dollars either. Example via Amazon below…

IMG_4860.jpeg

Did you ask your AD? I bought mine in my AD, and they offered me the black leather strap with or without the S links. With links was quite expensive, but I think if you buy it without links (if you already have them from your previous strap), it will not be so expensive, and it’s the OEM strap

If within budget, definitely go OEM.

Actual example of aftermarket band (in black) on watch. Not awful, not original!

IMG_4845.jpeg

Did you ask your AD? I bought mine in my AD, and they offered me the black leather strap with or without the S links. With links was quite expensive, but I think if you buy it without links (if you already have them from your previous strap), it will not be so expensive, and it’s the OEM strap

I did ask but they dont have it. and don't know where to get it too.

I did ask but they dont have it. and don't know where to get it too.
:unsure:

Some years ago I bought both options (with and without links) to have them as a spare when the current strap gets old… maybe if you give the part numbers to your AD it could be easier for them to order at least one of the options:

Complete black leather strap with links and buckle: BC0429

Just the black leather part, without links and buckle: FC8012

IMG_6628.jpeg

And you could use these part numbers to search at eBay or similar sites

Good luck! :thumbsup:

:unsure:

Some years ago I bought both options (with and without links) to have them as a spare when the current strap gets old… maybe if you give the part numbers to your AD it could be easier for them to order at least one of the options:

Complete black leather strap with links and buckle: BC0429

Just the black leather part, without links and buckle: FC8012

IMG_6628.jpeg

And you could use these part numbers to search at eBay or similar sites

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for your help

Non-genuine are actually available and work fine. It’s obvious that they are not Tag Heuer, but they are not hundreds of dollars either. Example via Amazon below…

IMG_4860.jpeg

Update I bought from this website and I got it today. Thank you so much for your help
Edited:

Update! Finally I got the genuine leather band. When I ask the AD I use the SKU BC0429 and they said it already EOL. So i had found VDO about Ayrton Senna S/EL on youtube and I see leather band SKU for Brown as BC0459. Then i come back to AD in Thailand. They have 2 !!!
So i bought 1 of it. Thanks for all of you. I'm so happy that finally i can get it look like Senna's watch

Update! Finally I got the genuine leather band. When I ask the AD I use the SKU BC0429 and they said it already EOL. So i had found VDO about Ayrton Senna S/EL on youtube and I see leather band SKU for Brown as BC0459. Then i come back to AD in Thailand. They have 2 !!!
So i bought 1 of it. Thanks for all of you. I'm so happy that finally i can get it look like Senna's watch
Top-notch internet sleuthing. Congrats. Post an assembled pic.

Quality + good looks! Love how Tag puffed up part of both sides of the strap. Not sure if there’s a special term for that, but it does add comfort and gravitas to the piece. Wear it in good health.

Here is my CG-1123 , purchased in 1996 and have used it every day since :-)
I know it doesnt have the leather strap, but i appreciate this forum and all the info You share.
I have original box and user manual. TagHeuer.jpg

Welcome to the forum Peder, great watch you have - no shame in not having a strap! Much prefer the bracelet myself...

Hi all, heres my watch The lower left button sticks, is there anything I can do to fix it please ?
Means I cannot set the seconds hand as one push and it just goes round and round like crazy
Edited:

IMG_6717.jpeg Just received this strap through a TH dealer. According to him, they will be delivered new again. Hence the new FC number perhaps? Color is slightly browner than before. For 165 euros.IMG_6716.jpeg

IMG_6717.jpeg Just received this strap through a TH dealer. According to him, they will be delivered new again. Hence the new FC number perhaps? Color is slightly browner than before. For 165 euros.IMG_6716.jpeg
Or BC nr. = with buckle? FC = without?

Or BC nr. = with buckle? FC = without?
Complete leather strap with links and buckle: BC

Just the leather part, without links and buckle: FC