S/el CG1123-0

Just received this strap through a TH dealer. According to him, they will be delivered new again. Hence the new FC number perhaps? Color is slightly browner than before. For 165 euros.
Nice! My original strap is a darker brown similar to your new one. The replacement strap I got around 8-10 years ago is a shade lighter. I prefer the darker color of the original, might have get one of those too.

Just received this strap through a TH dealer. According to him, they will be delivered new again. Hence the new FC number perhaps? Color is slightly browner than before. For 165 euros.
where do you buy this leather strap?

Great to see an other S/el fan! With a lot of patience I found a new bracelet and a spare movement.
where do you find spare movement and leather strap?
thank you very much

where do you find spare movement and leather strap?
thank you very much
ETA 251.265 you can find them at ebay etc.
Your welcome

i found now movement but i don t have idea for found leather strap,can you send me a link site or contact?
thank you very very much

i found now movement but i don t have idea for found leather strap,can you send me a link site or contact?
thank you very very much

Just visit your local TH store. They can order them. With or without buckle. The one above is without buckle and links. 165,- euro.

Hi all, the watch was released around 12 years before I was born but finally got mine and I love it.

How can I keep the date and the month in the digital displays? I still don’t understand how the buttons work.
German

Hi all, the watch was released around 12 years before I was born but finally got mine and I love it.

How can I keep the date and the month in the digital displays? I still don’t understand how the buttons work.
German

Hey someone on Reddit sent me the link. Super awesome that there’s a forum for the specific watch. I am looking to purchase one for my self but would like it to have the same leather band seen in the photo. Any tips on where to find or what to look for is appreciated. Thanks

Hey someone on Reddit sent me the link. Super awesome that there’s a forum for the specific watch. I am looking to purchase one for my self but would like it to have the same leather band seen in the photo. Any tips on where to find or what to look for is appreciated. Thanks
Hello Martin. You can order the leather strap at your local TH dealer store. (165,- euro)

Hello, im about to recieve my CG1123-0 with bracelet. It's been super useful to read the thread. I'd like to get also a leather strap, still deciding if OEM or generic. Does anybody know the measurements in mm of the watch for a generic leather strap to fit? Can't seem to find the exact ones... thanks!

Hello, im about to recieve my CG1123-0 with bracelet. It's been super useful to read the thread. I'd like to get also a leather strap, still deciding if OEM or generic. Does anybody know the measurements in mm of the watch for a generic leather strap to fit? Can't seem to find the exact ones... thanks!
EOM. Then you also have de two s-links and the buckle (both gold plated)

I've adjusted the date/month as per instructions (very useful thanks), but when I push the crown back in they disappear. Any idea how to keep them in the display anyone please???