2024 F1 Discussions

If they really can't judge a car's width then they should leave extra room to make sure 😉

Oh, and the white line thing is nonsense too. These things are judged while they're approaching the corner, when they can see it, not at the moment they are passing through it. These drivers could hit an apple sitting on the apex of the corner if they wanted to.

If they really can't judge a car's width then they should leave extra room to make sure 😉

Yes indeed!

Oh, and the white line thing is nonsense too. These things are judged while they're approaching the corner, when they can see it, not at the moment they are passing through it. These drivers could hit an apple sitting on the apex of the corner if they wanted to.

Yep. I'm sure. Cos they can certainly gauge the distance to a gravel trap just fine - haha

Latest updates for Lando's McLaren revealed at Silverstone…

Maybe Zac should fit indicators so the car in front knows they want past and can move over, what would he have Lando do if positions were reversed? Honestly!

😀 #BritishGP Qualy

Should be a great race. I’m a max fan, but part of me would like to see Lewis do it today. Have a feeling the deal will be whoever gets the better start will have a rear gunner However.

I wonder if Lewis is maybe slightly regretting the move to Ferrari now that merc seem to have found the solutions to some of their issues.

Should be a great race. I’m a max fan, but part of me would like to see Lewis do it today. Have a feeling the deal will be whoever gets the better start will have a rear gunner However.

I wonder if Lewis is maybe slightly regretting the move to Ferrari now that merc seem to have found the solutions to some of their issues.

Yeah, he should stay and watch George become WDC in 'his' car. 😁
Even in his decline I think he will best LeClerc. He's fast but...

Maybe Zac should fit indicators so the car in front knows they want past and can move over, what would he have Lando do if positions were reversed? Honestly!

Whine like a sulky teenager, that seems to be his raison d'etre

Congrats Albert, been a long wait for you.... (apart from last week obviously). 😁

Good thing he got another one before he went to Ferrari.....

Congrats Albert, been a long wait for you.... (apart from last week obviously). 😁

Good thing he got another one before he went to Ferrari.....
Thanks Rob! 😀

This victory is valued much more than Russell's in Austria, since that was going to be a third position, and only the incident between Lando and Max gave the victory to Russell, but today's victory in Silverstone has been won on merit. Pole and victory for the Mercedes drivers, there is no doubt that the team has improved.

Certainly given how long it has been since Lewis won a race, this one at his home race has been especially emotional, and even more so being the season in which he says goodbye to Mercedes after so many years and Titles won together. Achieving at least one victory this last season, while also breaking new records, has been very special. 👍

The movie is finally taking shape; looking forward to seeing it next summer.

The movie is finally taking shape; looking forward to seeing it next summer.

I just watched this again.
I can't... even... with.... this....crap.
I bet there's a fight between 'Lewis' and 'Nico'.
Only saving grace will be Gunther Steiner shouting at Gene on the telephone

TAG Heuer to replace Rolex as official sponsors of F1, so maybe ending their association with Red Bull?