2023 F1 Discussions

I hope they red flag all the time, all in the name of sports to keep it constantly interesting

Good to see Checo asserting himself.
He should thank RB garage people who boxed Verstappen one lap too early. They saw there was going to be a safety car, could keep Verstappen on the track. It would still be RB 1 and 2, but in different order.

He should thank RB garage people who boxed Verstappen one lap too early. They saw there was going to be a safety car, could keep Verstappen on the track. It would still be RB 1 and 2, but in different order.
Yeah that safety car gifted perez the win

Yet again, a safety car unfairly decides the race

Good to see Checo asserting himself.
If Checo is ever able to aggressively pass Max on track, then I'll be impressed.

If Checo is ever able to aggressively pass Max on track, then I'll be impressed.
I'd like to listen to Max's radio when it happens. And watch the fight after the race in RB garage.

A bit of luck there for Checo. But remember both were on all out fast laps from the restart. Max had a hard time catching up with Checo til the end, so no to miminal mistakes from both sides. Hats off to Checo & Max 👍

I was surprised, after the race Max actually congratulated Checo... I expected the usual sulking

Seemed like rather a boring race after a four week wait.

Ralph Schumacher reports?

Go Fred A. I’m told that Fred visited the Aston Martin factory(road cars) with his first trophy this year to meet the workers and show it off, he was well received and appreciated in that gesture.

Imola cancelled due to serious weather problems in Italy.
Edited: