2023 F1 Discussions

Probably not many remember the '81 & '82 race at Ceasars Palace. Quite a change from the old race to the new race. The difference is literally night and day.

IMG_3487.jpeg IMG_3485.jpeg
21 WINS out of 22 RACES! With a winning percentage of 95.45%, the MOST SUCCESSFUL F1 Race Car ever ! (McLaren-Honda MP4/4 @ 93.75% - 15/16 wins)
RedBull-Honda RB19 (Record Breaking)
TAG Heuer again at the forefront of championship winning & record breaking Race Cars! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Mercedes-AMG for the comeback beating Ferrari by 3 points :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Mercedes-AMG for the comeback beating Ferrari by 3 points :thumbsup:
Yes, it was a nice battle with Ferrari :)
P2 in the Constructor’s Championship for Mercedes-AMG and P3 in the Driver’s Championship for Lewis Hamilton is like being “the first of the rest” after the unbeatable Red Bulls. I just hope for a tighter fight for both Titles in 2024 ;) :thumbsup:

Yes what a phenomenal year for Red Bull. I’m sure the other F1 teams will manage and find away to take on the competition next year :thumbsup:
(McLaren emerged at the latter half)

I really hope it is more competitive next year. I found myself fast-forwarding through the race a lot and more interested in the radio conversations...

I am curious about what Max's average lead (how many seconds ahead he was at the finish line) was over the course of the season. I feel it has to be at least 8-10 seconds!

Yes what a phenomenal year for Red Bull. I’m sure the other F1 teams will manage and find away to take on the competition next year :thumbsup:
(McLaren emerged at the latter half)