2023 F1 Discussions

Fernando was killing it. Having the time of his life. Finally again, well deserved.

He released this video before the race, predicted RB champagne and Leclerc crying.
Edited:

Alonso seems to be the darling of this first race. Interesting comparison to one of the legends of the sport.

While highly improbable given RB's current form, wouldn't it be something if Alonso & Aston Martin prove to be Max's biggest rival this year.

He released this video before the race, predicted RB champagne and Leclerc crying.
Brilliant!

Hope it turns out to be a great race and layout.
Are you planning on going? This definitely would be an event I'd love to attend.

Are you planning on going? This definitely would be an event I'd love to attend.
You should drop a hint to the Las Vegas Boutique. Given all your purchases from them, you'll probably get the VIP suite at the race! 😉

Would love to attend, but alas, I’ll only watch on television!

You should drop a hint to the Las Vegas Boutique. Given all your purchases from them, you'll probably get the VIP suite at the race! 😉
Yeah! I've been thinking about that too!

I heard from the botique that there’s also going to be a limited Monaco to commemorate the race. Anyone see a render, supposed to be black case with grey green dial.

I heard from the botique that there’s also going to be a limited Monaco to commemorate the race. Anyone see a render, supposed to be black case with grey green dial.
First I've heard of this. If anyone has a render I'd appreciate a PM too please.

Yes, it will be the launch of the Night Driver Monaco that we've seen for a few years. The "green" you mentioned is the luminescent property.