2023 F1 Discussions

I will always have a soft spot for McLaren, the original partner of TAG Heuer. 👍

Same goes for Ferrari and Heuer. 👍

Yeah, if I was Checo I would be checking my contract for next year. Although having said that, while he has had issues in qualy lately he's still 2nd in the WDC, can you really give someone the boot who is second (behind the man he's probably not even allowed to beat). Don't contracts usually say something like if you are not in the top 6 then we can dump you?

Oh man, it would be such a bummer to see ricciardo back in the Red Bull 🙁

Checo probably starting to get a little nervous. He better up his game, if Daniel does well and Checo continues to underperform, there might be swap next season.

It’s good to see DaniRic back! Just tough luck for DeVries

Perez bins it on his first lap(s) in first practice, that shoogly nail his jacket is on is starting to get worse?

So does anyone know the reason why Defries was kicked out from Alfa Tauri?

So does anyone know the reason why Defries was kicked out from Alfa Tauri?

They never wanted him in the first place, but he was the only one who had enough points for a superlicence.
Wonder if Ricciardo will fare any better than DV?

Apllying F1 forum logic, Yuki is clearly a future WDC as he has outclassed Dan in the same car.

They never wanted him in the first place, but he was the only one who had enough points for a superlicence.
Wonder if Ricciardo will fare any better than DV?
Aha I see! Well I doubt Ricciardo can work wonders in what seems to be the worst car on the grid this year.