What is your next purchase? / Wishlist?

upload_2024-6-13_13-4-17.png
1. Someone of 'sleezy' character, marked out by the wearing of willfully tacky two-tone watches.

upload_2024-6-13_13-4-17.png
1. Someone of 'sleezy' character, marked out by the wearing of willfully tacky two-tone watches.
Hmmm, well, maybe she doesn't qualify. ::confused2:: ::confused2:: When wearing it, it doesn't appear two-tone, since the gold plating hasn't worn off anywhere yet. It's only after taking it off that you can see silver inside the bracelet.

Perhaps this needs an official ruling from the COCO?

Hmmm, well, maybe she doesn't qualify. ::confused2:: ::confused2:: When wearing it, it doesn't appear two-tone, since the gold plating hasn't worn off anywhere yet. It's only after taking it off that you can see silver inside the bracelet.

Perhaps this needs an official ruling from the COCO?

Unfortunately the COCO is too busy scoring the 700 watches that TAG have released this week

Speaking of new TAG releases, is there any place to see their new releases? I poked around TH's web site, hoping to find a "New Releases" page, but no joy. Closest I found was a press page, but apparently I don't have the right credentials for access. I tried googling too, but everything it found was from W&W or older.

For recent releases you can look here...

https://tagheuerenthusiastgallery.blogspot.com/?view=snapshot

This gets updated much quicker than the main blog.
Excellent! Thanks for the link.

You mean upcoming releases? Or recent releases?
I was thinking just recent releases, since I would imagine upcoming releases are kept very secret unless deliberately leaked by the mother ship. But if you have a link to upcoming releases, that would be great!

If only...

The gallery is updated immediately, as you can see the Porsche is already there. But there are also some random old watches that are recently found, like the blue Link and the gold bezel Aquaracer.

upload_2024-6-13_16-28-32.png

The second shield marks the start of 2024. The first shield marks that the 'History' posts have been updated with these watches.

Yes....couldn't let it go to anyone else.
Happy to keep it here in our little community.

Way to go Anthony!
Enjoy this rarity for many years.
I'm glad we'll all be able to share it with you too. Congratulations :thumbsup: