What is your next purchase? / Wishlist?

haven't post in this page for a while now. as you might already know, it's been more than 2 years now I took the path of the "seikopath" and not yet look in any other direction since (except for few g-shock).

here is my latest purchase. gosh it feels so solid. probably the best 42mm watches I ever own until now.

haven't post in this page for a while now. as you might already know, it's been more than 2 years now I took the path of the "seikopath" and not yet look in any other direction since (except for few g-shock).

here is my latest purchase. gosh it feels so solid. probably the best 42mm watches I ever own until now.
Hey Otto, good to see you and that your watch journey continues even if it aint with TAG Heuer. We miss you in the forum, stop by every now and then even if it is only to show a wristshot of a Seiko ;)

All the best bromigo

Congrats Otto.... though it saddens me to see anything non TH on your wrist. :unsure:

Great watch, is this the black version? An AD near me has both the green & black on display, looks great but I have no need for a GMT

Hey Otto, good to see you and that your watch journey continues even if it aint with TAG Heuer. We miss you in the forum, stop by every now and then even if it is only to show a wristshot of a Seiko ;)

All the best bromigo
Hi Bro. I always check on this forum. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Always feels welcome in this forum and all thanks to you guys.

Great watch, is this the black version? An AD near me has both the green & black on display, looks great but I have no need for a GMT
I opted for the green one. it looks mostly black. but only under intense light it shines as green. It really subtle green. very different than the Oris Aquis green kind of stuff

I'm not a frequent buyer.....

Recently bought a Mission to the Moon MoonSwatch, but I've decided that I'm not a fan, it's a lovely thing to look at, but it's physically too light for me. I'm so used to heavy dive watches that the MoonSwatch just feels weird on my wrist.

I still have a hankering for a Chronograph though, and I do like Swatches (had a few in the past), so I'm currently contemplating a Night Flight (Which I think is reminiscent of the Speedmaster in a lot of ways)
YVS444GC_sa200_er005.png

Or, possibly I might satisfy the urge for a 1000 Pro Night Diver :
8b30b5_ea2f94ff3929491eaa2aac9454af4496~mv2.jpg

Went into AD to look at a G shock in the sale, meanwhile herself looked at a silver/black onyx? bangle, also in the sale-60% discount- guess who got a new thing whilst someone got told “You don’t need another one”
Edited:

Went into AD to look at a G shock in the sale, meanwhile looked at a silver/black onyx? bangle, also in the sale-60% discount- guess who got a new thing whilst someone got told “You don’t need another one”
Ha followed by the line - they all look the same