The 39mm Glassbox Carrera thread

OK, are you ready for some results in the Glassbox F1 world championship? I think most of us have given their "race result" now.

Hardly surprising that our clear championship winner is the King Panda. But it was given a good challenge by the Skipper and the Ice King.

Full results below. (I've kept Rob's separate since he doesn't own a Glassbox Carrera, but it doesn't change the result a great deal although it did switch the Ice King into second place from the Skipper):

Thanks for making me feel like a complete leper Charlie! 🙄

Thanks for making me feel like a complete leper Charlie! 🙄
Not too late to buy one Rob 😉

You know as well as I do I will never own a glassbox.
Precisely the reason I kept your votes separate 😜😁

I didn't know there was a requirement to own a certain watch to vote on it. 😒 On that basis McBeardy must be excommunicated!

I didn't know there was a requirement to own a certain watch to vote on it. 😒 On that basis McBeardy must be excommunicated!
Well only this time, because this competition was really for lovers for the glassbox series to work out which one was best. Anyway, you did vote, and it was counted in a parallel championship. We still love you Rob, don't worry (just not as much as the King Panda).

Well my newborn is very much like the Exorcist so you may be right!

Well only this time, because this competition was really for lovers for the glassbox series to work out which one was best. Anyway, you did vote, and it was counted in a parallel championship. We still love you Rob, don't worry (just not as much as the King Panda).

Okay I forgive you.

I know your heart was in the right place. Just doing the right thing by your glassbox bros.... 🙄

Well after all the banter, I thought it would also be funny to do it like that. But I hope you weren't actually offended. None at all meant anyway.

Well after all the banter, I thought it would also be funny to do it like that. But I hope you weren't actually offended. None at all meant anyway.

Offended? I was heartbroken! 🤪

Well done C dawg!!! I think this was a very fun nerdy exercise, the F1 format showing race wins and podiums is real fun way of summarising it all.

I hope the mighty Ice King can have a good comeback and fight for the championship win next season

I think it’s valid that sir Rob @Aquagraph gets a vote. I think his opinion and inputs are highly regarded in our community 👍 I think it even becomes more relevant since he is not biased because of ownership 😉

This has been a great exercise. Well done to @imagwai for thinking about it and putting it into action. I'm wrapped to own 4 out of the top 5 Glassboxes and the search will continue for the elusive Skipper.
Now this puts a fullstop to the Glassbox era.
The Forum has voted.

I think it’s valid that sir Rob @Aquagraph gets a vote. I think his opinion and inputs are highly regarded in our community 👍 I think it even becomes more relevant since he is not biased because of ownership 😉

Thanks JayPee! Your vote of confidence is appreciated!

I think it’s valid that sir Rob @Aquagraph gets a vote. I think his opinion and inputs are highly regarded in our community

Yeah, maybe a little much.... hahahaha