The 39mm Glassbox Carrera thread

Thanks. Set up is:

FC5049 (Heuer branded 18mm clasp to accept 3mm thickness strap)
FC6350 (Dark blue 19mm tapering to 18mm rally strap with blue stitch)

This strap also fits:
FC6353 (Black 19mm tapering to 18mm rally strap)

as do a few nice ones at Watchstrapworld.
The upcoming new 39mm Carrera (assuming it has a 19mm lug width) should offer more strap options for our glassbox Carreras as well.

I would love to see a new racing rally, similar to the 60th's taper from 19mm to 16mm, with a deployant clasp. Also wondering if the new 39 will have a bracelet option, and if so, whether it might fit on the glassbox series.

Took this Pic tonight and somehow the dial came out like and old 60's Watch.
Looks like Patina has gone crazy.

The Ice King has a changed before our eyes.
It's become King Midas.
Must've been something gold caught in its reflection, even the hands and markers are gold.

@asanisimasa05 on Instagram has an amazing collection of glassbox Carreras, all fitted with what appears to be vintage GF bracelets. 🥰

He's got an even more impressive collection of vintage Heuers as well. I'm quite envious! 😎

Wow, what a collection of glassbox Carreras and vintage pieces. Amazing!

Feel like I've seen these photos before although I'm not following him. I suspect others are reposting/adding to their stories. Following now, though. Love the vintage panda collection.

@asanisimasa05 on Instagram has an amazing collection of glassbox Carreras, all fitted with what appears to be vintage GF bracelets. 🥰

He's got an even more impressive collection of vintage Heuers as well. I'm quite envious! 😎

Collection to kill for. Amazing

A video for the lovers of these two blue beauties. The title is misleading, there's no commentary, just music to enjoy the visuals.