TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

I really liked the finish on the Bamford version that I tried on, which I believe is the same finish as the green version. What put me off is that there were two shiny areas on the finish of two links that were as a result of it being tried on multiple times in store. Made me think that it was inevitable in daily wear, which would be difficult (if not impossible) to resolve at home. With a brushed finish this is very easily sorted out yourself. I am not talking about everyday wear which I do not intend to continue to brush out, but blatantly obvious shiny bits which really stood out and I couldn’t deal with.

Someone with experience of actually owning one may be able to advise if this is not their experience from daily wear though.

Yes. Terrible picture though....
#bananasandwatches

Naked women on bicycles and watches with bananas, should we worry Rob?🤔

Depends what you're worrying about....

I was raised in the red light area of A'dam. I don't get worked up that easily. just checking..😉

Blimey, that's no place for a kid. I went there once and found it rather depressing...

Blimey, that's no place for a kid. I went there once and found it rather depressing...
If depressing means hot af. Then yes. Very depressing.

You're right. That's why I've been living elsewhere in the city for years.

If depressing means hot af. Then yes. Very depressing.

Thing is, I went there (Amsterdam) with my wife when I was about 37... and we went in the red light district. Which is probably not the ideal customer experience... it depends on your character I guess. There was a gorgeous, stunning blond woman in one of the windows, tapping on the glass and pointing at me. I thought.... hehehe, eh, can you not see my wife is standing next to me. I mean she was HOT AF, but even if I had been single I don't think I would have, I don't think I would have enjoyed it knowing she was just waiting to take my money.

Nice fountain in the red light district though.... 😁

Thing is, I went there (Amsterdam) with my wife when I was about 37... and we went in the red light district. Which is probably not the ideal customer experience... it depends on your character I guess. There was a gorgeous, stunning blond woman in one of the windows, tapping on the glass and pointing at me. I thought.... hehehe, eh, can you not see my wife is standing next to me. I mean she was HOT AF, but even if I had been single I don't think I would have, I don't think I would have enjoyed it knowing she was just waiting to take my money.
I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd like know your wife's reaction when this womain in the window was tapping you up.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd like know your wife's reaction when this womain in the window was tapping you up.

We were both a bit bemused to be honest.