TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

Of course I'm wearing the King Panda today. Does the navy blue strap work??
20230113_135943.jpg

Is that the same strap? I thought it was black?
I changed it just now. For the deployant clasp, I have the official TH black rally with blue stitching (some say it's blue, but it really looks black to me, and you it seems), and this navy one from Watchstrap world. Wore it on the Ice King from time to time as well.

20230113_135943.jpg
That Ice Panda looks great on blue strap bruh

We were both a bit bemused to be honest.

In the eighties it was all a bit more relaxed. Every now and then a bar fight or something like that. In the nineties more hard drugs and 'ladies' came from the eastern bloc. More violence and a tense sore. Especially on weekends. The many bachelor parties (mostly English) also became annoying. The current mayor intends to contain all this. At the moment this is not happening..

Yeah, looks good on both. I like that pic cos the 'orange' lume looks paler....

In the eighties it was all a bit more relaxed. Every now and then a bar fight or something like that. In the nineties more hard drugs and 'ladies' came from the eastern bloc. More violence and a tense sore. Especially on weekends. The many bachelor parties (mostly English) also became annoying. The current mayor intends to contain all this. At the moment this is not happening..

I'm a fairly timid person and I didn't like being approached by HUGE black dudes trying to sell me cocaine on the street.

20230113_135943.jpg
It works, but are you wearing a blue shirt too? I can see some blue being reflected off the markers and hands, which makes it match even more.

I've got a burgundy brown glc rally strap that I'm just itching to try out. But I love the OEM strap so much that I don't think I'll swap out straps for a while.

It works, but are you wearing a blue shirt too? I can see some blue being reflected off the markers and hands, which makes it match even more.

I've got a burgundy brown glc rally strap that I'm just itching to try out. But I love the OEM strap so much that I don't think I'll swap out straps for a while.
No, the reflection is the teal doors on the Ikea cupboards in my study 😀

Can't wait to see this watch on a variety of straps. Would like to see it on brown vintage leather for example.

Anything but a NATO
Hmm...
20230113_153904.jpg
Actually, I don't have a 19mm NATO. Nothing worse that a 20mm being squeezed between the lugs.

Hmm...
20230113_153904.jpg
Actually, I don't have a 19mm NATO. Nothing worse that a 20mm being squeezed between the lugs.
I love NATOs on dive watches, but not so much for racing chronos.

Don't do it!
I love NATOs on dive watches, but not so much for racing chronos.
I'm just joking. I don't mind the look of a chrono on NATO too much, provided it's a good match for the watch, but I'm not a fan of NATOs in general anyway. The only ones I've found that are comfy and don't stick out at the clasp are the Lunar ones I got for the BB58. And they've stopped trading (luckily I got a few before they did).

I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd like know your wife's reaction when this womain in the window was tapping you up.
We were on a beach in Spain someplace when a ‘lady’ approached me with the offer of a “massage” when I indicated to my wife’s presence I was told “she can watch”, we passed on the offer.

Believe it would look great on a bund as well, like the Fragment. More of a Newman look with the panda dial.

10AFCD1B-085E-4D95-8A97-03ABCC973926.jpeg