New 2024 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

Be great to find out the actual dimensions, and then see how the fit/ feel on the wrist.

Do we think more colours are coming or just these 3?

TH salesman say this is new model and will launch at june

I bought this from Marina bay sands TH store singapore

S$ 5050
Congratulations, it looks great!

Do you own any other Aquaracer watches?

Interestingly enough; on TH website the only 43mm models that show up are the green titanium, nightdiver, Superdiver and the orange 43…

If the dial is that much smaller it will wear/appear much smaller on wrist than the 1mm size decrease would suggest

It doesn't, while it is less noticeably 'big' than the 43, I'd still say it wears like a 42.

Interestingly enough; on TH website the only 43mm models that show up are the green titanium, nightdiver, Superdiver and the orange 43…

That's because the 'standard' 43s are being discontinued, but the 'special' ones like those listed are still selling

Superdiver is 45mm

Superdiver is 45mm
I realize that, however using the filter of >43mm it shows up so I listed it.

Judging by the fact these are the only ones showing up, means they will be available imminently.

Then hit me up in the dm's brobeans, I needs to see more photos of them gmt's 😝

They aren't in-store yet but someone found unpublished web pages for them recently, they can prob DM the screenshots to you 😉

They aren't in-store yet but someone found unpublished web pages for them recently, they can prob DM the screenshots to you 😉
Yes I already saved those 🙄 I am looking for hands on stuff from humans who have experienced them geee em teeeees in person

I saw this just now. Video of the new Aquaracer black with light Blue seconds hand.

That actually looks better than I expected in black. Not sure what an Orange version is going to look like with that dial though. It’s either going to be absolutely epic or a major fail, as appears to suit the sunburst better in this size.

More than happy to be proven wrong though, being a proud orange AR owner already.

That actually looks better than I expected in black. Not sure what an Orange version is going to look like with that dial though. It’s either going to be absolutely epic or a major fail, as appears to suit the sunburst better in this size.

More than happy to be proven wrong though, being a proud orange AR owner already.
What about...

IMG_2777.jpeg

I saw this just now. Video of the new Aquaracer black with light Blue seconds hand.
Thanks for sharing, this looks very promising. Love the small pop of blue and that dial seems to reflect light in a very beautiful way

So I think these are OK to post, since they are already on open display and on sale. Will gladly remove if that’s not the case.

In addition to the movement upgrade I learned the bezel has a new, very improved 120-click operation that feels great.

IMG_2770.jpeg

I do like the dials more than the slats - it’s more distinct and the ‘waves’ catch the light in interesting ways. The pops of color on the seconds hands is nice too.

Do the dials have a lacquer/glossy finish?(reflective like the current seamaster) or are they matte?

Do the dials have a lacquer/glossy finish?(reflective like the current seamaster) or are they matte?

The Seamaster dial is ceramic, which is a completely different experience. These have a metallic effect to them, but it doesn't come across like lacquer or gloss.

The Seamaster dial is ceramic, which is a completely different experience. These have a metallic effect to them, but it doesn't come across like lacquer or gloss.

Thanks, so they went with a different finish to the WBD131D.

Curious to see it in person 😀