New 2024 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

What about...

IMG_2777.jpeg
I was waiting for that reply, as was thinking about this last night. Pink looks so good, so actually the orange should too in theory.

I saw this just now. Video of the new Aquaracer black with light Blue seconds hand.

Okay, so this looks much better already..

Okay, so this looks much better already..
Told you so

You should listen to me more often

I am always correct

Better. But I still don't like the wavy dial. And that blue hand still looks a bit odd.

I saw this just now. Video of the new Aquaracer black with light Blue seconds hand.

Brad did tell me he had some in!

Looks good & better dimensions - 42m & 48m L2L. Will want to see the green in the flesh & potentially the orange if one is released.

IMG_7159.png IMG_7160.png
I prefer the blue version. Nice watches!

Blue for me has always been the colour of the Aquaracer (much like the Seamaster). However I’m intrigued to see the green (& potential orange). Is the green dark or bright?

Monday

Whoop whoop, visiting my AD Tuesday to pick up my hopefully correct Tudor spring bars & potentially pay a deposit for the BB36 (only 2 left in the company). Wonder if they’ll have these to look at.

Blue for me has always been the colour of the Aquaracer (much like the Seamaster). However I’m intrigued to see the green (& potential orange). Is the green dark or bright?
It is dark green. Watch reminds me too much of a Rolex 'hulky' that an obscure local resident wears.

It is dark green. Watch reminds me too much of a Rolex 'hulky' that an obscure local resident wears.

interesting more akin to the Omega Seamaster do you know?

Just my opinion, but this new dial pattern looks so much better on rubber than bracelet. Bracelet looks great too, but the rubber elevates it for me, especially on the blue model.

Any idea if this new model has the exact same case shape and dimensions? Initial thoughts are that the new strap design is a touch nicer than the previous one.