New 2024 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

Any idea if this new model has the exact same case shape and dimensions? Initial thoughts are that the new strap design is a touch nicer than the previous one.

Have to agree. Wonder if a black or orange rubber then Orange one may have?

As always buy the strap, get the rubber. Suited for all occasions

Any idea if this new model has the exact same case shape and dimensions? Initial thoughts are that the new strap design is a touch nicer than the previous one.
Case is 42mm now and the adjustment clasp seems to be that of the carrera CBN2A1N. Not as much adjustability (from that video) looks like 5mm of adjustment and not the 7 from the current AR300. 21mm lug width also.

I’ve heard 42mm from 43mm. The video by Brent L Miller has the L2L at 47mm I think.

Not even released yet and worth less than retail?
Grey market always cheaper than retail. But yes, like almost all watches except a very very few, the Aquaracer does lose value from rerail price

Grey market always cheaper than retail. But yes, like almost all watches except a very very few, the Aquaracer does lose value from rerail price

Oh I know. Just funny to me. In the sense of it not being available from TH yet but I can buy it for $700 less immediately.

Is the green dark or bright?

It's a blue-green. Doesn't look like the Seamaster at all IMO. I like it

It's fairly true to my photo as I remember

upload_2024-6-1_7-42-7.jpeg

It's a blue-green. Doesn't look like the Seamaster at all IMO. I like it

It's fairly true to my photo as I remember

upload_2024-6-1_7-42-7.jpeg

Thanks. Gonna have to see it in the flesh. As I love the forest green of the Omega.

Oh I know. Just funny to me. In the sense of it not being available from TH yet but I can buy it for $700 less immediately.

Not even announced yet.... I mean what is the point of the Instagram teasing if the ADs are already selling them? Didn't this happen with the blue white bezel GMT Aquaracers too?

I’ve heard 42mm from 43mm. The video by Brent L Miller has the L2L at 47mm I think.
Yes, now you’ve said, I vaguely remember that they made reference to it being slightly smaller across various dimensions. Sounds unlikely to be compatible then.

Have to agree. Wonder if a black or orange rubber then Orange one may have?
I am guessing that, if rubber at all, it would be black, as the orange/orange combo would be very niche.
Edited:

Not even announced yet.... I mean what is the point of the Instagram teasing if the ADs are already selling them? Didn't this happen with the blue white bezel GMT Aquaracers too?
LOL I know, another classic TAG Heuer move. Teasing a watch that has been for sale for weeks 🙄

You can check these out while you’re waiting. They’re “NEW” apparently…

IMG_6945.jpeg

Happy 20:th anniversary to the mega amazing Aquaracer. Will obviously wear my favourite watch tomorrow, the mighty ice diver! Eagerly awaiting tomorrow ::psy::

IMG_2895.jpeg

Super excited to see these tomorrow.
🍿
In the meantime, people on wus are posting wristshots of their new Aquaracers 🙄 supposedely "released tomorrow"

In the meantime, people on wus are posting wristshots of their new Aquaracers 🙄 supposedely "released tomorrow"

Any we’ve not seen?

Currently awake as day 5 of my youngest puking.

Bonus this is on my Sky+
Edited: