New 2024 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

I've had the black one in my hands. Not my taste.

I agree, both the blue 3 hander and the GMT are the pick of the bunch for me. Others decent too, but those shine on top. On the rubber strap would be my choice.

Talking of which, does the quick adjust and clasp itself look smaller in the rubber vs bracelet?
Edited:

Only releases that we had seen before 🙄

yeah pretty annoying. Guess not making any others. Plus no rubber strap for the green

A random point, but the dynamic changing of the hands to the current time is always something I enjoy on viewing their watches. Any significance to the GMT hand staying 10 hours ahead? Specific to the time zone, or is it just aesthetically pleasing to show it away from the standard hour hand to demonstrate the whole point of the GMT?

yeah pretty annoying. Guess not making any others. Plus no rubber strap for the green
For sure there will be more colours to come eventually. Perhaps a daring, avant-garde, heritage orange in 2025 😝

Looking at the renders of the new 42mm vs what remains of the 43mm, I have to admit that the new range looks classier and suggests more effort put into the design.

Difficult comparing flat orange to blue / green sunray, but I think they are a step up in fairness.

Just hope they look as good in real life, which they usually do vs TAG Heuer’s normal poor rendering.

But I was really hoping they would give us the 42mm Aquaracer we all want. C'mon TAG ffs, give us the....

1698071114-d4fc98eec6b0680a7c19a8e7c9a59f29f3b8c1f8.jpg

Difficult comparing flat orange to blue / green sunray, but I think they are a step up in fairness.
I don't necessarily agree. The plank dial is an Aquaracer classic. Still like these wavy dials a lot though. Not better, just different and still awesome

I don't necessarily agree. The plank dial is an Aquaracer classic. Still like these wavy dials a lot though. Not better, just different and still awesome
Fair enough. Not rubbishing the previous model btw, I still think they’re cool too.

Looks like the dial finish is different on the GMT vs the 3 hander.

I didn't know there was a Batman coming...
Clearly you ignored what Geneve watches had in their webshop a month ago then 😉