New 2024 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

I hope these are better in person cos here they look like weak 4.5s.

So I think these are OK to post, since they are already on open display and on sale. Will gladly remove if that’s not the case.

In addition to the movement upgrade I learned the bezel has a new, very improved 120-click operation that feels great.

IMG_2770.jpeg

IMG_2769.jpeg

IMG_2768.jpeg

I do like the dials more than the slats - it’s more distinct and the ‘waves’ catch the light in interesting ways. The pops of color on the seconds hands is nice too.

whoop whoop, looking good in the flesh. I must say that green is giving me Omega Seaweed vibes (without the HEV & price tag!).

Definitely checking these out when released.

Must say out of the 3 the black leaves me thinking generic kickstarter

I love the wavy dial on the blue, the rest of the watch still sucks.

I’m not a fan. I’m more excited for the TH31 eeking its way into the lineup though. $4k for a non-ISO dive watch is silly.

Besides the fact that I wish they had left the hour hand alone, I like it. But I have liked this generation of AR from the start…

Besides the new caliber (at least supposedly…) the biggest improvement, in my eyes, is the decreased presence of negative space on the dial. It all looks more balanced now.

And I’m going to assume that the AD lighting in the pics by @abrod520 above doesn’t really do the watches justice.

The square markers on the inner ring thingy has changed to triangles on the new model

IMG_2755.jpeg

The date sits lower on the updated model and they have now ditched the lumed marker that used to be below the date

IMG_2756.jpeg

IMG_2659.jpeg

Must admit the date sits better, but still doesn't make up for that awful hour hand

Perhaps the date placement is evidence that the new in-house Sellita is larger in diameter, allowing for a date less close to the center of the dial

I'd be astonished if the new caliber had a different diameter... Could be just the dial and chapter ring being different in size with the new model.

I'd be astonished if the new caliber had a different diameter... Could be just the dial and chapter ring being different in size with the new model.
True dat yo

If the dial is that much smaller it will wear/appear much smaller on wrist than the 1mm size decrease would suggest

Perhaps the date placement is evidence that the new in-house Sellita is larger in diameter, allowing for a date less close to the center of the dial

So these won't be suitable for the 40mm case then?

Weren't they already used in watches with a diameter <40mm in last year‘s gold models? Or were these 43mm?
Edited:

Weren't they already used in watches with a diameter <40mm in last years gold models? Or were these 43mm?
Good point, the 40mm solid gold ones do have the th31