New 2024 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

Any inclination on roughly when that might be? Don’t know why I care, as not looking to buy myself, but still excited to see them. lol

nope fairly soon, reckon get the Monaco GP out the way first and potentially next week is my thoughts.

Another auto diver is 2nd on my list. But I’m eagerly excited also.

nope fairly soon, reckon get the Monaco GP out the way first and potentially next week is my thoughts.

Another auto diver is 2nd on my list. But I’m eagerly excited also.
Makes sense.

So, are you leaning towards Blue or Green for the GMT? I am guessing Green, based on your interest in a particular Seamaster. Not comparing btw.

What’s numero uno then?

Makes sense.

So, are you leaning towards Blue or Green for the GMT? I am guessing Green, based on your interest in a particular Seamaster. Not comparing btw.

What’s numero uno then?

Numero uno is a relatively boring Tudor BB36 in light champagne, ever since I bought my partner a sliver dial Tudor Glamour, I’ve loved the look. Wanted something more dressy (without being a dress watch) no date, bracelet & can take the rough & tumble of 2 young kids.

After that, another diver which will give so rest time to the BB58. Either the new green Aquaracer (or updated orange if they do it) or the green Seamaster.

I do keep coming back to the Speedy but RRP is crazy and out of my price range.

Makes sense.

What’s numero uno then?

Never had the need for a GMT however the new Aquaracer could be the one if I did. Or the Seiko Prospex SPB381 in green.

Numero uno is a relatively boring Tudor BB36 in light champagne, ever since I bought my partner a sliver dial Tudor Glamour, I’ve loved the look. Wanted something more dressy (without being a dress watch) no date, bracelet & can take the rough & tumble of 2 young kids.

After that, another diver which will give so rest time to the BB58. Either the new green Aquaracer (or updated orange if they do it) or the green Seamaster.

I do keep coming back to the Speedy but RRP is crazy and out of my price range.
Actually, that looks rather nice in fairness. I definitely want something in a jubilee bracelet at some point. Really nice on that clean dialled BB36. I like the S&G variations too, but price starting to get up there again then.

Speedmaster is big bucks these days, I agree.

Never had the need for a GMT however the new Aquaracer could be the one if I did. Or the Seiko Prospex SPB381 in green.

Me neither, but did very nearly buy the Blue & White Aquaracer GMT before getting the Orange. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but I still like it and it’s on sale presently.

Not fussed on that Prospex personally, so would go with the Seiko 5 GMT if choosing Seiko.

Actually, that looks rather nice in fairness. I definitely want something in a jubilee bracelet at some point. Really nice on that clean dialled BB36. I like the S&G variations too, but price starting to get up there again then.

Speedmaster is big bucks these days, I agree.

Thanks, I feel it has OP vibes (but don’t tell anyone I prefer snowflake hands). DateJut vibes for the bracelet which is lovely, but feel it does need to taper more.

Plus price wise, more comfortable with what I’d like to spend, plus all the refinement of Tudor that I like.

Oddly a few friends have picked up the typical ladies 2 tone DJs (white dial Roman numerals) and they grow on me more.

Thanks, I feel it has OP vibes (but don’t tell anyone I prefer snowflake hands). DateJut vibes for the bracelet which is lovely, but feel it does need to taper more.

Plus price wise, more comfortable with what I’d like to spend, plus all the refinement of Tudor that I like.

Oddly a few friends have picked up the typical ladies 2 tone DJs (white dial Roman numerals) and they grow on me more.
I never really got the attraction of the DateJust but I think it’s because people were buying them just to buy something else. Now it’s easier to get other stuff, I respect the DateJust purchasers more as they’re buying them because they actually like them if that makes sense?

I never really got the attraction of the DateJust but I think it’s because people were buying them just to buy something else. Now it’s easier to get other stuff, I respect the DateJust purchasers more as they’re buying them because they actually like them if that makes sense?

Agreed, I did toy with a vintage 1601 but felt I wouldn’t wear it.

Another friend is turning 40 (husband of the one of DJs) has asked for my knowledge for a watch, narrowed down an IWC Polaris in blue, smooth bezel oyster bracelet blue DJs or an Omega 57 or Seamaster as his watch.

Apologies to all for derailing this Aquaracer thread.

Agreed, I did toy with a vintage 1601 but felt I wouldn’t wear it.

Another friend is turning 40 (husband of the one of DJs) has asked for my knowledge for a watch, narrowed down an IWC Polaris in blue, smooth bezel oyster bracelet blue DJs or an Omega 57 or Seamaster as his watch.

Apologies to all for derailing this Aquaracer thread.

Some nice choices there!

They seem to be getting more popular, but carry the ETA movement, big in Asia I hear.

I want to try the Red Bull Allingha 3 hander, but will also know the L2L will be too big.

Yes, they’re not perfect, but are something different.

You should definitely track the Red Bull Alinghi down to try on. I love wearing mine. Fits lovely on my 16.5cm wrist. Zero complaints whatsoever. I don’t think the spec on paper, size wise, tells the full story for this one.

We will get back on topic once we have something to talk about Aquaracer wise. 😀

We will get back on topic once we have something to talk about Aquaracer wise. 😀
No worries, I am so happy the Aquaracer thread turned into yet another THF Tudor discussion 🙄

So I think these are OK to post, since they are already on open display and on sale. Will gladly remove if that’s not the case.

In addition to the movement upgrade I learned the bezel has a new, very improved 120-click operation that feels great.

IMG_2770.jpeg

IMG_2769.jpeg

IMG_2768.jpeg

I do like the dials more than the slats - it’s more distinct and the ‘waves’ catch the light in interesting ways. The pops of color on the seconds hands is nice too.

The light blue seconds hand is an interesting choice on the black, considering that it became a signature tell of the solar panel models

it’s more distinct and the ‘waves’ catch the light in interesting ways
Will definitely reserve judgement until I have seen them in person, but I do think the slated dial has become a classic look for the Aquaracer. Not sure about the waves

Will definitely reserve judgement until I have seen them in person, but I do think the slated dial has become a classic look for the Aquaracer. Not sure about the waves

just saying…
IMG_6273.jpeg
IMG_6274.jpeg