New 2024 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

The later. They even show up in a Google search, although the wording on the blue ones page refers to the Green Watch.

Curious if this is the “Heuer 02” that’s been TH’d and a pseudo travelers gmt? Like on the current Heuer 02 gmt. Which allows quick adjust hour only forwards and a quickset date as well. True-ish gmt. Sellitta doesn’t currently have a true GMT that I was able to find.

It’s a TH31 I’m guessing. It already is in the product database. The GMT is TH31-03
Interestingly, the GMT caliber also has 80h of PR.

I was not aware of an outlet this close to home 😲 is there a way to see current stock for example in a whatsapp catalogue like bissster village in England town does?
They do have a WA storefront but I don’t know how to give you access to it…

Maybe send them an email and ask them to ping you on WA from their end? 👎

They do have a WA storefront but I don’t know how to give you access to it…

Maybe send them an email and ask them to ping you on WA from their end? 👎
If you have the catalogue in whatsapp you can just click the three dots in the upper right corner and choose share, then copy the url and dm me

Regarding this in house nonsense, you could literally change one screw in a movement and then claim it is made to 'your specification'.

Looks like TH have hidden those pages now... someone must be feeling pretty stupid. Considering I know a salesperson I have named on my blog has been 'accused' of leaking things to me (which they absolutely did not, they don't know half what we know) it's pretty embarrassing to leak on your own site.

Well I for one cannot wait for the new lineup.

Now the cyclops Monaco has been revealed. (Personally still think the McQueen variant the best looking).

We want Aquaracers, we want Aquaracers

Regarding this in house nonsense, you could literally change one screw in a movement and then claim it is made to 'your specification'.
Indeedio

Looks like TH have hidden those pages now... someone must be feeling pretty stupid. Considering I know a salesperson I have named on my blog has been 'accused' of leaking things to me (which they absolutely did not, they don't know half what we know) it's pretty embarrassing to leak on your own site.
I don't think it's coincidence. They do scan this forum. We probably help them plug some of their leaks.

There have been live pics floating around on Instagram too, for at least about a week now. My boutique is very strict and doesn't allow any pictures of pre-sales items, but it seems others not as much.

I don't think it's coincidence. They do scan this forum. We probably help them plug some of their leaks.

There have been live pics floating around on Instagram too, for at least about a week now. My boutique is very strict and doesn't allow any pictures of pre-sales items, but it seems others not as much.
Well that facebook leak showed that some customers are even allowed to purchase and bring the watch home prior to release so no wonder photos pop up

Well that facebook leak showed that some customers are even allowed to purchase and bring the watch home prior to release so no wonder photos pop up

Any screen shots of that? Or the same ones Geneva site showed & that i shamelessly saved

Any screen shots of that? Or the same ones Geneva site showed & that i shamelessly saved
Sent you that sweet dm now ey

Remember that debate we had about how the 'Batman' wasn't necessarily a copy of the Rolex 'Batman'.

I don't think we need go through all that again when the 'Sprite' comes out. I mean it's pretty bloody obvious what it's supposed to be.

Remember that debate we had about how the 'Batman' wasn't necessarily a copy of the Rolex 'Batman'.

I don't think we need go through all that again when the 'Sprite' comes out. I mean it's pretty bloody obvious what it's supposed to be.
Yeah both are clearly Rolex 'homages'. But better looking and more reasonably priced 👍

Been speaking with Brad from Brent L Millers on Insta (I like their YouTube reviews & vs reviews). They have the new 300s in and will be doing video reviews & potentially a vs video (against a Seamaster) once allowed.

Been speaking with Brad from Brent L Millers on Insta (I like their YouTube reviews & vs reviews). They have the new 300s in and will be doing video reviews & potentially a vs video (against a Seamaster) once allowed.
Any inclination on roughly when that might be? Don’t know why I care, as not looking to buy myself, but still excited to see them. lol