New 2024 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

Search “Chris Bishop” on TH owners group on FB…

Had my hopes up for a model I’d genuinely love, but the cyclops at 6 just kills it for me.

If you google “Geneve Company”, select the first site and search on new watches, a few new pieces have popped up there. Including a new skeleton Monaco 😲

If you google “Geneve Company”, select the first site and search on new watches, a few new pieces have popped up there. Including a new skeleton Monaco 😲

Thanks, interesting, they have the black and what looks like the green one (in steel). Small tweaks - I don’t dislike them, and pricing seems just above the calibre5s (could be an error). Will see if they produce the orange dial one & have a look.

Awesome!!

WBP5111
WBP5116

I wonder if pricing is correct?? Only €3750 😲

Also note TH website now only shows 4 Aquaracers 300s, orange, titanium, green dial 36mm with diamonds, & night diver.

I wonder if the new green will be similar to the Omega SeaweedMaster (that could really tempt me)

Awesome!!

WBP5111
WBP5116

doesn’t sound very TH does it.

Hmmm no the Geneve watches store is in Spain so price should include taxes plus they state price includes vat

Hmmm no the Geneve watches store is in Spain so price should include taxes plus they state price includes vat

Another big named brand done the same recently. (I know Doxa have gone cheaper with their 39mm).

Was it Tudor when they went ‘in house’ only a few hundred more than ETA?

Awesome!!

WBP5111
WBP5116

Noticed the description say 500m but the watch 300m ... the wave dial and sword hands are definitely going to draw omega comparisons but a cosc movement is a step 8n the right direction( hope there is a midsize later down the line

Noticed the description say 500m but the watch 300m ... the wave dial and sword hands are definitely going to draw omega comparisons but a cosc movement is a step 8n the right direction( hope there is a midsize later down the line

Isn’t it pretty much a Seamaster now without the HEV, & potentially cheaper

The Monaco looks kinda interesting for a skeleton. Not hard to guess it'll likely break cover at the Monaco GP.

Another big named brand done the same recently. (I know Doxa have gone cheaper with their 39mm).

Was it Tudor when they went ‘in house’ only a few hundred more than ETA?
Yes Tudor's price increase was very small for going Chanel/Kennisi

The blue with orange details looks so promising, I hope it is vibrant blue and delicious in person

Says tax included towards bottom on home page. Interesting.

Be interested to get @bpsmith view on both the Seamaster & Aquaracer as I know you have both @Jemagloh not sure you own an Aquaracer.

Oddly the Seamaster when tried on with the rubber wears good, but the Aquaracer at 43mm wore too big.

How do you find both wear? Are the L2L the same? I presume the lyre lugs make the an Omega wear better? and case finishing better? Bezel action on each the same?

Wondering if the new 42mm may wear smaller than the current generation.

Honestly bro, my ice diver has been on wrist for the majority of the last 15 months and that rounded cyclops is so well integrated it doesn't catch my attention at all when wearing the watch. I must say though that it does a much worse job magnifying the date, compared to the one on WAY/WBD gen

I meant the looking shite part, the shape of the cyclops vs the date window has never bothered me. Your Ice Diver is definitely the smartest of the bunch, and I know I’ve thrown it a cheeky like after a few drinks on occasion, but ultimately I still dislike this range.

Be interested to get @bpsmith view on both the Seamaster & Aquaracer as I know you have both @Jemagloh not sure you own an Aquaracer.

Oddly the Seamaster when tried on with the rubber wears good, but the Aquaracer at 43mm wore too big.

How do you find both wear? Are the L2L the same? I presume the lyre lugs make the an Omega wear better? and case finishing better? Bezel action on each the same?

Wondering if the new 42mm may wear smaller than the current generation.

I no longer have an Aquaracer. The last one to go was the orange one. Once my white Seamaster arrived, I preferred its size on my wrist (I agree with you, the lyre lugs probably had some impact on that). Plus, I really liked the specs of the Seamaster and the ceramic dial is really nice. Perhaps unlike @bpsmith, I probably prefer the feel of the Aquaracer bracelet. I knew going in that the Seamaster bracelet would not taper, and while I am okay with that, I admittedly would prefer a taper.