New 2024 TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300

Is someone interested in doing just that? 😉

I believe Roermond still has the prev. gen. AR Nightdiver (?)
Edited:

I dunno, even a properly finished SW200 will handle being hand-wound. I imagine going whole hog with AMT will result in something decent. We'll see I guess, but this combined with a slightly more wearable 42mm size should be strong.

Where are people seeing these already?

mine was said in jest.

Where are people seeing these already?
When I went to see the KITH Heuer F1 the boutique had them already. They weren't out on display though.

When I went to see the KITH Heuer F1 the boutique had them already. They weren't out on display though.

Ah ok yeah. The Boutiques and ADs already have them but they’re not on sale yet

Former vs current generation. I remember when Lil' Freddy put on his white sneakers to present the new Aquaracer in 2021. At first I disliked it a lot, feeling that it deviated too much from the previous iteration. I wonder if I will feel the same way this time with the next version.

upload_2024-5-18_0-13-47.jpeg
photo borrowed from times and tides website

Yeah, pretty much everyone said they were shite. Including MR TAG HEUER 2024 CHRISTIAN ZERON... pretty much everyone said the round cyclops over the square date was utterly spastic... and yet here we are.

Yeah, pretty much everyone said they were shite. Including MR TAG HEUER 2024 CHRISTIAN ZERON... pretty much everyone said the round cyclops over the square date was utterly spastic... and yet here we are.
I haven't seen him change his tune on the 43mm, but in that latest KITH F1 video he does praise the Solargraph.

Have to say that he’s spot on about the SolarGraph, which balances out how wrong he is about the Kith I guess.

I still think this.

Former vs current generation. I remember when Lil' Freddy put on his white sneakers to present the new Aquaracer in 2021. At first I disliked it a lot, feeling that it deviated too much from the previous iteration. I wonder if I will feel the same way this time with the next version.

upload_2024-5-18_0-13-47.jpeg
photo borrowed from times and tides website

I actually like a lot of the design of the new iterations. The indices are original, and the design flows from the bezel to them. Sword hands I like. Date window provides symmetry to the dial.

Just not a fan of the cyclops in any iteration, nor mismatched lume. Personally enjoyed the simpler caseback of just the diving helmet.

Size wise just too large at 43mm for me. Shame they didn’t go smaller to 40mm when they releases the 200s.

I actually like a lot of the design of the new iterations. The indices are original, and the design flows from the bezel to them. Sword hands I like. Date window provides symmetry to the dial.

Just not a fan of the cyclops in any iteration, nor mismatched lume. Personally enjoyed the simpler caseback of just the diving helmet.

Size wise just too large at 43mm for me. Shame they didn’t go smaller to 40mm when they releases the 200s.
I am hoping they release the new aquaracer in two sizes like in the past you could have gotten a ceramic bezel, AR 300 in 43 and 41 mm( i always felt they lost a lot of sale eliminating the 41mm size )

And as much as I like the helmet back, a sapphire case back would seem more premium like the solid gold AR 200,( i am guessing it uses the same TH 31--cosc, 80 hr or, amt/seilita)

And hopefully under $4200...but I am starting to doubt that

Just not a fan of the cyclops in any iteration, nor mismatched lume. Personally enjoyed the simpler case back of just the diving helmet.

I still think this.
Honestly bro, my ice diver has been on wrist for the majority of the last 15 months and that rounded cyclops is so well integrated it doesn't catch my attention at all when wearing the watch. I must say though that it does a much worse job magnifying the date, compared to the one on WAY/WBD gen