Monaco calibre 11 reissue second hand jumps on sub dial

The one you just got back from repair for the third time :eek:

Yes ;)

And my Dad has tested on his Monaco Calibre 11 Gulf : same issue.

Yes ;)

And my Dad has tested on his Monaco Calibre 11 Gulf : same issue.
Oh man, sounds like the roaaaring H02 is the way to go if one wants to get into the Monaco game

Oh man, sounds like the roaaaring H02 is the way to go if one wants to get into the Monaco game
Just buy vintage already :rolleyes:

I can't believe that this can be a 'normal' issue.... oh dear, another stick for the haters to beat us with

I can't believe that this can be a 'normal' issue.... oh dear, another stick for the haters to beat us with
You should be happy, another win for team 'quartz is better than anything mechanical' :rolleyes:

You should be happy, another win for team 'quartz is better than anything mechanical' :rolleyes:

And I don't have a Monaco

Well, I’ll let you know what TAGs verdict is when they tell me.
I also asked them about the top pusher (start/stop) it makes a crunching feel when started rather than a positive click like the other Monaco did and my new aquaracer caf2010

Maybe I’m being too picky after my bad experience with the AD. It’s heightened my OCD

Seems this issue is more wide spread, perhaps the luck of the draw, or maybe intrinsic to a certain batch. I retested mine and can assure you they don't skip. So hopefully TAG Heuer can make things right.

Seems this issue is more wide spread, perhaps the luck of the draw, or maybe intrinsic to a certain batch. I retested mine and can assure you they don't skip. So hopefully TAG Heuer can make things right.
Thanks, i told them yours/my friend had 2 and they don’t have the issue.

you are squeezing em :rolleyes:
Well I paid for luxury.
I demand a luxury service.
They fobbed me off one too many times so I made them pay the price.

I wouldn’t recommend buying from an AD online. Everything seems a little less than pristine.
Dog eared outer white sleeve
Brown Corrugated presentation box. Not like the magnetic watches of Switzerland box they sent the McQueen box in.

Chisholm Hunter online were appalling
Sold my watch like mappin Webb did.
then it was like pulling teeth trying to get my money back.
Hours on chat and the phone tens of emails.
Shocking

Looks like TAG are are going to overhaul my brand new Monaco. Up to 4 weeks to do it.
I asked mappin & web for an extension on my warranty or a renewal on it. Because it was like i had paid for a watch that took 3 months to receive and it will only have 22 months warranty. Fair point i thought.
The reply was f**k you! you’re nothing to do with us now. It will have a year warranty on the work that TAG have done. We cant do anything about it.
Gotta love em!
I’ll be writing to TAG about my experience with Twappin.

At least i know my Monaco will be tip top when eventually get it back. All be it late for my 4 year sobriety gift to myself.
Worse things happen at sea :)

Sorry to hear about your Monaco sir.. I hope everything goes well from this point on :thumbsup: