Gran Turismo thread

25th Anniversary celebration video. The first Gran Turismo game was released on the 23rd of December, 1997.
(Yes, I've played every game. Good times.)

Cool video that @Mspeedster

Proper addictive game, just like those which precede it. Trying to get all cars currently, but there’s nothing under 1m left to purchase.

^Trailer is out.

It seems Orlando Bloom is wearing the H02 Monaco throughout the movie.

Wow, I was expecting something more fictional, like the Need for Speed movie.

Dai Yoshihara & Orlando Bloom
Had to google Dai Yoshihara, not familiar with him. What's with all that black tape on the car's ceiling?

I would think some pics with the video games creator, Kazunori Yamauchi, would be more appropriate.

He’s part of Gran Turismo movie! I think placing his picture with Orlando Blood is pretty much appropriate.
Dai Yoshihara, Formula Drift Champion. He’s mostly known in the JDM Motorsports Tuning scene. Drives for Evasive Motorsports testing their competition build cars. Recently, they produced the Honda S2000R. The Type R version of the S2K!

He’s part of Gran Turismo movie! I think placing his picture with Orlando Blood is pretty much appropriate.
I see, what's his role? I didn't see him listed as part of the main cast. Does he make a cameo? Or is he a stunt driver?

I think Dai’s part of the casted stunt drivers for the film. And I hope Orlando Bloom becomes a TH believe/lover on and off the camera. I’m a big fan of Legolas 😀 And with a more famous wife 😉

Yes probably the meanest OEMish S2K! I’d love to do something like this if given the chance. Type R on an FR platform