3000 posts – cheers to the best community in the world!

With the new AR expect some hefty discounts on the current generation.

Oh yes, I would never buy Aquaracer anywhere else but AD. Problem right now is the pandemic since I need to drive to Germany to buy one, they are insanely expensive here...

With the new AR expect some hefty discounts on the current generation.
Maybe, here it seems that Aquaracer is the big seller. Most often I will only find two-tones and the GMT in stock in the AD windows.

And ladies models of course... always a ton of ladies models no one seems to want

Oh yes, I would never buy Aquaracer anywhere else but AD. Problem right now is the pandemic since I need to drive to Germany to buy one, they are insanely expensive here...
I understand you have private dealer from UK...and i heard he write blog too...

Indeed! And also we are not in the Eurozone any more... so that needs looking into.

I understand you have private dealer from UK...and i heard he write blog too...

And you also get the latest TH inside scoop :eek:

Indeed! And also we are not in the Eurozone any more... so that needs looking into.
Yeah I think there won't be any duties but I expect VAT though...
And then there's the delivery times cos no one knows wich paperwork needs to be filled out.

Yeah I think there won't be any duties but I expect VAT though...
And then there's the delivery times cos no one knows wich paperwork needs to be filled out.

Tell me about it. In my work I order a lot of products that is despatched from Germany (micro tooling) and that has gone from next day delivery to 3-5 days delivery.... which is not welcome in the high end (F1) engineering community believe me!

Needs to do F2F?
Would be great if TAG Heuer Enthusiast Watch Trading Ltd could come to my home and deliever in person, then I would definitely buy from them again :cool:

This is post number 3000 from this crazy loudmouth! Worth celebrating and I just want to take the opportunity to thank David and Hubert for providing this wonderful community for us. Thank you and love also to all the regulars, some of you I even consider friends after spending so much time together. Since this Saturday I have sent and received a total of 431 (!) dm's with some of you.

We are a small community, sometimes a new face pops up, soon to be gone again. Every now and then our family grows with a new enthusiast joining and becomes one of the daily contributors. I have to say how amazed I am by many of you, with all the knowledge you share and how we all help each other dive deeper into the ocean of TAG Heuer and Heuer watches. Another aspect I really love about this place is how friendly everyone is. We respect each other and can discuss hot topics without becoming internet trolls. I know I tend to be a bit sarcastic sometimes and sometimes I take a joke a bit too far, but I hope all of you know that I always mean well and have huge respect for all of you.

It is easy to forget where you come from. I found my very first post in the forum. August 7, 2017 was the day I finally registered my account. Not surprisingly I did it to praise the King.

Capture.JPG

Speaking of the King. Times change and these days the throne is owned by someone else. With more than 8000 posts we find Robert the new King of our world. Well deserved and no surprise, Robert surely is the one among us who is most dedicated to TAG Heuer research and continuously learns more and more about all kinds of amazing details about everything TAG Heuer.

Since that first post in 2017, when I did not even yet own my beloved RED BULL, the collection has slowly been growing. First time ever my friends I present to you a ‘state of the collection’ photo! I am super proud of my four beloved TAG Heuer watches.

What do you think should be the next one to join my collection? For some reason this photo makes me feel like I should get a Monaco…

state2021.jpg

Cheers to the next 3000 posts! Be well and thanks again!

//Jimmy
Jimmy, not many manage quality and quantity :cool:

Congrats and thanks for being such an important part of what makes this place great :thumbsup:

Jimmy, not many manage quality and quantity :cool:

Congrats and thanks for being such an important part of what makes this place great :thumbsup:
Thanks David, means a lot coming from you.