3000 posts – cheers to the best community in the world!

This is post number 3000 from this crazy loudmouth! Worth celebrating and I just want to take the opportunity to thank David and Hubert for providing this wonderful community for us. Thank you and love also to all the regulars, some of you I even consider friends after spending so much time together. Since this Saturday I have sent and received a total of 431 (!) dm's with some of you.

We are a small community, sometimes a new face pops up, soon to be gone again. Every now and then our family grows with a new enthusiast joining and becomes one of the daily contributors. I have to say how amazed I am by many of you, with all the knowledge you share and how we all help each other dive deeper into the ocean of TAG Heuer and Heuer watches. Another aspect I really love about this place is how friendly everyone is. We respect each other and can discuss hot topics without becoming internet trolls. I know I tend to be a bit sarcastic sometimes and sometimes I take a joke a bit too far, but I hope all of you know that I always mean well and have huge respect for all of you.

It is easy to forget where you come from. I found my very first post in the forum. August 7, 2017 was the day I finally registered my account. Not surprisingly I did it to praise the King.

Capture.JPG

Speaking of the King. Times change and these days the throne is owned by someone else. With more than 8000 posts we find Robert the new King of our world. Well deserved and no surprise, Robert surely is the one among us who is most dedicated to TAG Heuer research and continuously learns more and more about all kinds of amazing details about everything TAG Heuer.

Since that first post in 2017, when I did not even yet own my beloved RED BULL, the collection has slowly been growing. First time ever my friends I present to you a ‘state of the collection’ photo! I am super proud of my four beloved TAG Heuer watches.

What do you think should be the next one to join my collection? For some reason this photo makes me feel like I should get a Monaco…

state2021.jpg

Cheers to the next 3000 posts! Be well and thanks again!

//Jimmy

So many posts in so little time :eek:
I joined 5 months after you and didn't even manage half that.
For some reason this photo makes me feel like I should get a Monaco…
:thumbsup: that would be a nice addition. Or perhaps the new AR? ;)

Gunther I think the difference in number of posts is that you go for quality rather than quantity :whistling:

Ah yes, the new Aquaracer will be exciting!

Congratulations Jim, this place wouldn't be the same without you.

Hubert will always be the King though... :D

Congratulations on reaching a milestone Jim. Bit concerned that you've almost caught me up and are due to take 5th spot off me in the member list!

Congratulations on reaching a milestone Jim. Bit concerned that you've almost caught me up and are due to take 5th spot off me in the member list!
You should do a whorological rap battle with Rob, that will give you many posts

Hmm, rapping is not really my thing.

Whorology: the study of watches worn by ladies of the night.

Congrats sir @Jim Dollares ! Thanks for sharing your passion of TAG Heuer with us :thumbsup: Love how the collection has grown into fine and tasteful pieces ::love:: I’m a believer in that “silver dial religion” not to mention my first bought car out of my own blood sweat & tears is a silver one ;)

Yes Calibre11 really is a much friendly and respectable place with great people around the world sharing their love for watches and staying true to the brand ::rimshot:: I can honestly say that I have good friends that I’ve never met from abroad and have to thank Calibre11 for making this opportunity. Cheers! ::psy::

Congratulations Jim! I had so much fun with your posts and dialogues especially with Sir Rob. Hope there is much more to come.
Well yes, you surely can't avoid the Monaco ;)!

What do you think should be the next one to join my collection? For some reason this photo makes me feel like I should get a Monaco…
Yes, Monaco or Monza CR2080 would complement very well your collection to celebrate the 3000 posts ;) Congrats Jim ! :) :thumbsup:

Congrats Jim..
My opinion is the Monza also.
Will be a great addition.

All the best

Congratulations Jim! I think a Monaco would be a nice addition. A celebratory piece for your accomplishment

You've reached an admirable number in your 3 1/2 years.
3000th-post.jpg
I might win that award in 15 years or so. Thank you for your contributions!

Congratulations Jim, this place wouldn't be the same without you.

Hubert will always be the King though... :D
I know you are loyal to the regime but the people have spoken. There is a new king in town, congrats and be kind to your people dear King.

Thanks guys to all the replies. Monza is a really good idea, it has been on my wish list for many years. With its perfect sexy caseback and silky smooth calibre 17.
Personally I guess that next watch will be an Aquaracer, but that will probably change 200 times before I actually buy something :D

Judging by all the watches you've been through this week, I would say so...