WTB: Rake X Revolution Blue Dreamer

Thank you all for the searching and helping me land one. I picked the piece up today. 😀
Congrats!

Now we gonna need a constant stream of photos and daily wrist shots for the next couple of weeks.

The Blue Dreamer and Skipper (Re-editions) are such rare pieces, we don’t see them quite as often here in C11. I believe one of us here has the Skipper. And now the Blue Dreamer 🥰🥰

The Blue Dreamer and Skipper (Re-editions) are such rare pieces, we don’t see them quite as often here in C11. I believe one of us here has the Skipper. And now the Blue Dreamer 🥰🥰
Ara also has the blue one 👍

Congrats!

Now we gonna need a constant stream of photos and daily wrist shots for the next couple of weeks.

Haha! Thanks guys! I will see what I can do. I really need to learn how to take some pictures of watches. All I get are bad glare and fuzzy details. I'll try for some fresh shots and post something in a few days. I much appreciate the support and enthusiasm from you guys.

No worries, you may count on us enablers anytime 👍

Haha! Thanks guys! I will see what I can do. I really need to learn how to take some pictures of watches. All I get are bad glare and fuzzy details. I'll try for some fresh shots and post something in a few days. I much appreciate the support and enthusiasm from you guys.
Blue looks insane in the sunlight.