Forums Latest Members

FS: Tag Heuer X Revolution & The Rake Blue Dreamer 39mm Carrera Chronograph Limited Edition xx/100

1. tvlaan

tvlaan Oct 9, 2019

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a really rare, hard to find piece that is one of the coolest Heuer Carrera Chronographs to come out in recent years. This is the extremely limited edition collaboration between Tag Heuer and Revolution / The Rake. It is a 39mm Chronograph dubbed the "Blue Dreamer" due to its really cool blue color scheme. Long sold out, this is one of only 100 produced.

From Revolution Watch:

Inspired by the sun and waters of the French Riviera, Revolution and The Rake in partnership with TAG Heuer proudly give you the “Blue Dreamer” Carrera Chronograph. This is a watch created with the ultimate rakes of this generation in mind — an amalgamation of Fleming’s Commander Bond, Cary Grant’s John Robie and the glorious litany of playboys, adventurers, aristocrats and loveable scoundrels that breathed life into the Riviera.

Dressed in cool hues of blue with off-white details, the watch is powered by a specially modified, date-less, version of TAG Heuer’s automatic Calibre 18. The 39mm steel case of the watch with its boxed sapphire crystal calls up on a note of discreet elegance, which still manages to offer versatility for any occasion when appropriately dressed in one of the three supplied straps: An original blue calfskin leather strap, a blue-and-white striped textile NATO strap, and a third blue leather strap.

-Model: TAG Heuer X The Rake & Revolution “Blue Dreamer” Carrera Chronograph
    -Functions: Hours and minutes; small seconds; chronograph with 30-minute totalizer; 40-hour power reserve
    -Material: Stainless steel; beveled and domed sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective treatment
    -Dimension: 39mm
    -Dial: Blue varnished; ivory-flanged subdials; rhodium-plated polished, facetted applied indexes, hour and minute hands; ivory lacquered central hand; ivory CARRERA HEUER logo
    -Case: 39mm; polished rhodium-plated steel standard crown; polished steel round push buttons; polished rhodium-plated steel screwed sapphire caseback with special engraving
    -Movement: Automatic chronograph
    -Lume: Ivory SuperLumiNova indexes, hour and minute hands
    -Calibre: Modified Calibre 18
    -Water Resistance: 100m
    -Strap: Perforated blue calfskin strap; blue-and-white striped NATO strap; blue leather strap
    -Lug Width: 19mm

Overall, the watch is in MINT condition with only the faintest signs of wear. No scratches or dings, the slightest mark on the back of the lugs from strap changes, and no staining or creasing of the leather strap. Blue fabric NATO was tried on, and the leather NATO is unworn. Everything functions as it should, resets crisply and keeps accurate time.

Comes as a complete set with all boxes, manuals, warranty card, hang tag, and 3 straps.

Looking for $7000. Wire preferred, paypal plus 3% for buyers with references. I'll cover shipping via USPS Registered Mail. Not interested in trades.

I have plenty of references from many deals on Watchuseek and the Rolex Forums.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

(excuse any dust in the pictures)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Jan 30, 2020
    Jim Dollares, Snowy, #nb and 2 others like this.
  2. imagwai

imagwai Oct 9, 2019

Love this one. Not in the US, though, plus probably out of my price range anyway unfortunately. :(

3. Ara

Ara Oct 9, 2019

Yeah, I like it too.

4. heuerholic

heuerholic Oct 10, 2019

Beautiful watch. Love that Blue. If I had smaller wrist which could handle this size I’d be talking turkey with ya right now. good luck with the sale.

5. #nb

#nb Oct 11, 2019

These variations of blue are amazing! Not sure if they are $7k amazing but nevertheless an impressive timepiece.

6. drive4show2002

drive4show2002 Jan 9, 2020

is this watch still available for sale? if so, please email me at jmelnikoff@gmail.com to discuss.

thanks

7. tp2zero

tp2zero Jan 24, 2020

8. PhillipDB

PhillipDB Jan 30, 2020

Jesus this is actually my dream watch. Have been waiting for one to come up for sale for a long time. Slightly out of range though sadly..

9. imagwai

imagwai Jan 30, 2020

I'd guess it's been sold. Not many of these around. When I search on eBay, this is what comes up
    rake.jpg

10. tvlaan

tvlaan Jan 30, 2020

Sorry, the watch was sold a while back.

11. PhillipDB

PhillipDB Feb 25, 2020