WTB: Rake X Revolution Blue Dreamer

If anyone has one for sale or knows of a source, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you
-Sen

If anyone has one for sale or knows of a source, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you
-Sen
Let's do this, Sen. Will keep an eye out for you.
Edited:

Thanks guys! The hunt is certainly shaping up to be as much fun as I hope will be the find! 😀

I'd also been speaking to the seller about this one but can't afford it right now unfortunately, and it looks to be pending sale now. Did you get it Slomosen?

If someone could give me a heads up when there’s a Skipper for sale at roughly the same price, that would be great.

I'd also been speaking to the seller about this one but can't afford it right now unfortunately, and it looks to be pending sale now. Did you get it Slomosen?

In process of working with the seller. He’s been very straightforward and seems to have an excellent reputation. Fingers crossed!

In process of working with the seller. He’s been very straightforward and seems to have an excellent reputation. Fingers crossed!
Good luck

If someone could give me a heads up when there’s a Skipper for sale at roughly the same price, that would be great.
I’ll fight you for it and throw in some probiotics.

I tried to buy his Blue Dreamer last year but he wasn’t into it then. Tried like 3 times.

I’ll fight you for it and throw in some probiotics.

Hahhahhaaa! Awesome!

Thank you all for the searching and helping me land one. I picked the piece up today. 😀

Well done man. That’s a fantastic looking watch.
pics pics !