What is your next purchase? / Wishlist?

Had this one on the want list for a long time, and it arrived yesterday (hence, the date is yesterday). ::love::

5888830B-D9BF-4D5C-9A99-6AB366BD31C5.jpeg

Had this one on the want list for a long time, and it arrived yesterday (hence, the date is yesterday). ::love::

Congrats! :thumbsup: Looks like you're going after the complete series. You need the silver and blue one next (my personal favorite). :D

Thanks, @Mspeedster! I love this series of Carreras, and they all began with the amazing JH80. Would love to find an unworn CV211A or CV5111, but I imagine it will be difficult to do.

Thanks, @Mspeedster! I love this series of Carreras, and they all began with the amazing JH80. Would love to find an unworn CV211A or CV5111, but I imagine it will be difficult to do.
Yeah, if you're looking for NOS or almost new, it's much harder. But they do pop up every now and then.

Very cool, big congrats! Your collection is an inspiration to us all

Lucky find today. Like it a lot

IMG_6983.jpeg IMG_6981.jpeg IMG_6982.jpeg
What, found in that field? Very lucky indeed! :)

All jokes aside, was it just sitting in an AD waiting to be bought, rather than waiting list?

What, found in that field? Very lucky indeed! :)

All jokes aside, was it just sitting in an AD waiting to be bought, rather than waiting list?
Thats my lawn looking terrible! Needs a good cut when it actually dries out!

yep, in the window of my normal AD. They had one 3 months ago which I was offered. I loved the watch but the bezel was misaligned and the inside of the lugs had a mark on. I’ve fancied one for a while but wasn’t on a list.

only downside was that I paid 80 quid more that if I’d have bought it yesterday with the price rise.

The rubber strap is rubbish, but the fabric is great. I’ll be on the hunt for some more now. I think it will be a cracking weekend/ casual watch.

I like the fact it’s different to anything else that I own.

I believe Tudor offers the stock velcro strap in different lengths. Methinks you should check with your AD whether the one you got is really the most appropriate one for you… :thumbsdown:

I believe Tudor offers the stock velcro strap in different lengths. Methinks you should check with your AD whether the one you got is really the most appropriate one for you… :thumbsdown:
Yes, it’s a little small. I’ll need to get the larger one (assuming this is a medium).

Yes, it’s a little small. I’ll need to get the larger one (assuming this is a medium).
A slight adjustment and it looks better to be fair.

It looks better below. The issue with this strap is if I go for the larger one, the likely hood is that you have a flap of fabric at the end.

I’ll have them get one in for a look. This will live on other straps more likely however.

IMG_6987.jpeg

Thats my lawn looking terrible! Needs a good cut when it actually dries out!

yep, in the window of my normal AD. They had one 3 months ago which I was offered. I loved the watch but the bezel was misaligned and the inside of the lugs had a mark on. I’ve fancied one for a while but wasn’t on a list.

only downside was that I paid 80 quid more that if I’d have bought it yesterday with the price rise.

The rubber strap is rubbish, but the fabric is great. I’ll be on the hunt for some more now. I think it will be a cracking weekend/ casual watch.

I like the fact it’s different to anything else that I own.
Proper result then. Minor annoyance with the price rise, but don’t let that taint it for you, as not huge difference.

I really like the FXD. Great looking watch. Enjoy!

Lucky find today. Like it a lot

IMG_6983.jpeg IMG_6981.jpeg IMG_6982.jpeg
Congrats Steve! I love the FXD, enjoy it in good health! ::love::

After being on the waitlist for so long, I regretfully passed on it twice, thinking/hoping they'll come out with a P39 in blue someday. :whistling:
20230616_165512.jpg