What is your next purchase? / Wishlist?

Incoming

IMG_5577.jpeg
keeeeewl

latest

yarp
Very fancy bruh. And that black will not scratch off when you do manly high performance activities

Very fancy bruh. And that black will not scratch off when you do manly high performance activities

I’d definitely be worried about shattering it thou

I’d definitely be worried about shattering it thou
Think I read somewhere that you can easily get a brand new case through Omega service so no biggie. Plus a new ceramic case only costs like 9k :thumbsup:

Think I read somewhere that you can easily get a brand new case through Omega service so no biggie. Plus a new ceramic case only costs like 9k :thumbsup:

:D

Not a watch but, tempted, just don’t know if I could handle the quirks, poor build. IMG_0125.jpeg IMG_0123.jpeg
Aren't these quite heavy? Wooden chassis? I would get a Caterham or a Lotus personally.

Aren't these quite heavy? Wooden chassis? I would get a Caterham or a Lotus personally.
So many - points but they have something special, for the mad point to point stuff I’d still have my S2k, this would be the cruiser rather than a sports toy, wife not too keen she can’t see over the bonnet too well, there are disadvantages to having been in the trade, too many ‘offers’ turn up.:whistling: