What is your next purchase? / Wishlist?

It's been Quite a Big Weekend for me guys.
First the Stopwatches Saturday morning, then a visit to the Melbourne Boutique for a Face to Face with Frédéric.
Today I travelled interstate to pick up this Beautiful 1133B Transitional.
I feel very blessed after all this. It may take me a while to come down from this High. 20230604_104142.jpg

First the Stopwatches Saturday morning, then a visit to the Melbourne Boutique for a Face to Face with Frédéric.
I feel very blessed after all this. It may take me a while to come down from this High. 20230604_104142.jpg
Huge congrats @Anthony.R!!! Another mic drop! ::psy::

Congratulations to one of the kindest, nicest, deserving, and most humble of gentleman. What a weekend, @Anthony.R. Wear in good health.

Holy shit!! That is crazy, huge congrats bromigo!!! Explain to me please, what makes a 1133 transitional?

Well done Anthony, it really looks great. What a find :thumbsup:
They’re still out there, waiting to be found

Holy shit!! That is crazy, huge congrats bromigo!!! Explain to me please, what makes a 1133 transitional?

First Batch was the Chronomatic. Then Heuer weren't allowed to use the Chronomatic name any longer so changed to this Dial. It was a transitional period until they produced the 1133 which SMQ wore. I'm no expert but that's what I believe. @Yago or @abrod520 will know alot more than me.

Amazing!! Big congrats for that Big Weekend my friend!!! :) ::psy:: :thumbsup:

Explain to me please, what makes a 1133 transitional?

As Anthony said, this has the non-Chronomatic dial but has the straight-end Chronomatic hands. These were the first batch made after moving away from the Chronomatic branding, but Heuer had yet to begin using the red-insert hands.

Explain to me please, what makes a 1133 transitional?
The easy way to spot a 1133B Transitional is the dial. The Transitional has a metallic blue finish with vertical grains on the dial, compared to the pale flat blue of the 1133B McQueen. The Transitional also has squared off hands, as @abrod520 pointed out, whereas the McQueen has red triangle tips on the hand ends.

Another non-TH purchase here - I got this Certina DS PH500M at a fantastic discount from a local AD last week. Certina continues to be one of the most underrated brands in the Swatch stable in my opinion - much more reasonably priced than Longines, but better quality than Tissot or Hamilton.

Love the bright orange dial - what a fun piece! Wonderful case finishing, a really cool ‘push to turn’ bezel and a Powermatic 80 movement which is so far running at +/- 0 seconds per day. No complaints from me…

08A75D5D-BB15-44C8-9157-658F30454E6B.jpeg

Another non-TH purchase here - I got this Certina DS PH500M at a fantastic discount from a local AD last week. Certina continues to be one of the most underrated brands in the Swatch stable in my opinion - much more reasonably priced than Longines, but better quality than Tissot or Hamilton.

Love the bright orange dial - what a fun piece! Wonderful case finishing, a really cool ‘push to turn’ bezel and a Powermatic 80 movement which is so far running at +/- 0 seconds per day. No complaints from me…

08A75D5D-BB15-44C8-9157-658F30454E6B.jpeg
Nice one bruh, I am a huge Certina fan myself

Gorgeous find! Well done; congrats!

Yeah it’s ridiculous… but so cool!
Thanks to @Anthony.R for his help in securing this one.

IMG_5561.jpeg

That's a Beauty. Congratulations Mate.
Nothing better than helping a friend

Fantastic shape on the case, colors on the hands and dial too!! I really need to check on the delay of repairs on mine. A rusted gear has been the given reason on it. Enjoy! :cool:

Congrats on your new watch Anthony, like Jim I am pretty ignorant about vintage Heuer but I hope it brings you great joy.
:thumbsup:

Congrats on your new watch Anthony, like Jim I am pretty ignorant about vintage Heuer but I hope it brings you great joy.
:thumbsup:
Thanks Rob. Appreciate it.
I'm just learning about vintage myself.
That's why I took advice from Michael, Yago and Adam before going ahead.