Forums Latest Members

Welcome to the Calibre 11 TAG Heuer Forums

1. denocean

denocean May 1, 2017

Good day,

I am looking for the best websites in the world for purchasing luxury watches at very low prices ( new and pre-owned watches) for completing my collection.
    Thanks so much for your kind co-operation and support.
    My Best wishes
    Denis Ferret

denis.ferret@gmail.com

2. imagwai

imagwai May 1, 2017

We want the finest websites available to humanity, and we want them here and we want them now!

Welcome Denis. So what is your collection and what kind of watches are you after?

Cesc and OttoWilliam like this.
  3. elbeik

elbeik May 1, 2017

Start with authenticwatches.com and jomashop

Again, it all depends on what you are looking for.

4. MrJesseJay

MrJesseJay Jul 30, 2017

I am planning on purchasing my first Tag Heuer Monaco watch the 2015 edition. Does it make a difference if I purchase it from Macys or a website like Prestige time shop. Macys has it for about $5300 after tax as oppose to the website that has it on sale for $4000 after tax. Big difference in price. Both offer 2 year warranty I believe. Any suggestions would be really helpful.

5. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jul 30, 2017

Macy's is an authorized dealer. So if you need warranty within the first 2 years, TAG Heuer will honor it.
    The other site is not an authorized dealer. Their "warranty" is basically having their watchmakers attempt to do the "repairs".

6. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Jul 30, 2017

I always bought my TH from AD and i need to see and touch the watch first (i never buy watch from the internet). Some members would disagree with my method, but until now I haven't take that "leap of faith" (if you can call it that) to buy from 3rd parties. Its all just plus minus i guess. There's a lot of reputable 3rd parties too (though once again i need to state that i never purchase anything from them). Hope you can make up your mind soon and feel that TH hugging your wrist. :thumbsup:

7. MrJesseJay

MrJesseJay Jul 31, 2017

Yes I have decided to just purchase it from Macy's so I could sleep with peace at mind.

8. MrJesseJay

MrJesseJay Jul 31, 2017

The only problem I have now is that they can't find the original box but they have the original card and manuals. What to do.....

9. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Jul 31, 2017

10. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Jul 31, 2017

I must admit, even i bought all my TH from AD sometimes, the box could come 1 week later. Or the chronometre certificate could come late. All sort of things. But if they really cant find it, then i dont suggest buying it.

11. MrJesseJay

MrJesseJay Jul 31, 2017

Yes I'm thinking the same thing if I'm paying retail price I should be getting everything.

12. Cesc

Cesc Jul 31, 2017

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself without opening a new thread. I have been reading this Forum for a while and I really like it here, so I decided to register. My name is Francesco, I am 32 and live in Milan, Italy.

I love watches and motorcycles and I am big fan of Heuer, despite the fact that I currently don't own one. I did - Monaco Chronograph, black dial - until I had to sell it a couple of years ago, after my bike was stolen. Two months ago I was really close to buy another Heuer, but then I went for a vintage Tudor Big Block chronograph. I will make up for this, be sure!

On my shortlists are two lovely pieces, both on the heritage side: Monaco and Calibre 18 Telemeter. I think the latter could be my next purchase. A superbe piece, especially for my thin wrist. I like Panda dials :)

Kind regards,

F

erich77 and OttoWilliam like this.
  13. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jul 31, 2017

Welcome Francesco. Keep us posted on how this story develops.

Cesc likes this.
  14. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Jul 31, 2017

Welcome.
    If i am not mistaken, there is one member in here that have Telemeter calibre 18 for sale.
    Are you an AC Milan fan btw ? I am curious

15. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jul 31, 2017

Yes, @Big Adam has one on sale.

16. Cesc

Cesc Aug 1, 2017

I know, but I can't pull the trigger until 2018. Just bad timing. Unless he is unable to sell it.. which is not likely.

And yes, I am a huge AC Milan supporter!! We are finally assembling a good team this year. I am sure it will be an exciting season!! ;)

OttoWilliam likes this.
  17. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Aug 1, 2017

Me too, dont know if i can pull trigger before 2018.

Yes hopefully. Its been a rather good mercato. Hopetully AC Milan aim high this year.

Cesc likes this.
  18. Cesc

Cesc Aug 1, 2017

What is your football team?

19. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Aug 1, 2017

Of course. AC Milan :thumbsup: what else ? I was once wearing Milan jacket and went inside the Inter Milan store:D at Milan. I think i shocked everyone in there and lucky to came out alive.

Cesc likes this.
  20. Cesc

Cesc Sep 1, 2017

Hey Guys,

I have decided to sell my Oris Divers Sixty-Five 42 mm blue and replace it with a Tudor BB 36 or more likely an Aquaracer 300m Calibre 5. Or both, but it's definitely time for a TAG comeback :)

It would be either a black WAY2110 or a sunburst grey WAY2113. In the first place, would you flip the Oris 65 for the Aquaracer? If so, what color would you recommend?

Thank you!

F