Watches and Wonders 2023

These guys make plenty of great videos in fairness.

If you haven't seen one and you think it looks nice then I have to say I struggle to reconcile what I see in pictures with what I saw in the store.

If you haven't seen one and you think it looks nice then I have to say I struggle to reconcile what I see in pictures with what I saw in the store.
Maybe I gave the wrong impression. I check these guys out every so often, to see what random watches they have a video of. Really like what they do. I wasn’t suggesting that I like this actual piece though.

Or have I missed the point of what you’re saying?

That wasn't directed at you Ben, just a general comment that these watches look very different in person to how they look in videos and pictures. Unusually so I find... every pic and video seems to make them look quite substantial and they are tiddly things.

That wasn't directed at you Ben, just a general comment that these watches look very different in person to how they look in videos and pictures. Unusually so I find... every pic and video seems to make them look quite substantial and they are tiddly things.
I thought that’s what you meant, so then edited my post to make sure. Cheers.

Some of the pictures made me think I might like the blue one, but I really didn't.

Some of the pictures made me think I might like the blue one, but I really didn't.

Outbid the two, it would be the blue, but I am guessing I won’t like either much.

Rare praise for TAG Heuer from Christian.... re-assuring to know it's for my least favourite watch of the year. :D

It’s nuts that I am most intrigued at how the Pink will look, from a colour and size point of view.
I liked the pink one in store, just can’t deal with the deep inner bezel.

I liked the pink one in store, just can’t deal with the deep inner bezel.
It does look quite deep in the photo’s in fairness.

My missus is impressed with the new 36mm Carerras especially the pink and green models.
I think they'll still be 2mm too big for her but has anyone seen one in the flesh ?

My missus is impressed with the new 36mm Carerras especially the pink and green models.
I think they'll still be 2mm too big for her but has anyone seen one in the flesh ?

I've seen them all, they're pretty nice. Think I put the photo in this thread

I've seen them in person too. My wife likes pink, so I thought she would love it. Ironically, she didn't care for the hot pink at all. I can never figure out the fairer sex. :cautious:

I saw a pic of the pink one with lume ablaze and it was beautiful.
What of the green one ?

I've seen them in person too. My wife likes pink, so I thought she would love it. Ironically, she didn't care for the hot pink at all. I can never figure out the fairer sex. :cautious:
I need one of these ready for the start of the Giro D’italia!

My wife didn't like them much, especially the green one. She loved the gold bezel blue dial Aquaracer though

Albert's Connected collection is like a snapshot of history....

I think it's fantastic that someone has collected so much of the connected range. We should start a crowd fund to buy him the 02T module