Watches and Wonders 2023

So, I just thought I would ask if these newfangled orange buzz dial Carreras were still called 'Carrera Elegant' since well, they aren't really 'elegant' are they. And apparently, the name 'Elegant' was dropped two weeks after the launch. Well spank me on the bottom and call me Nancy. And I've been calling them 'Elegant Carreras' ever since.
Apparently the 42mm Carrera is officially called the 'Carrera Chronograph'.... and the 39mm is called the 'Glassbox Carrera'.
I presume the 44mm is still called the Carrera Sports. I should have asked eh?

No delivery yesterday, next delivery Friday... so fingers crossed I will be on the Motorway on Saturday morning.

Oh and 44mm Carrera is still called sports.

Makes no sense to call the 42mm 'Carrera Chronograph' though.... as if the 39mm and 44mm aren't chronographs? :confused:

flagship (TAG Heuer owned) store in Oxford Street (which had been closed until a few day s ago for a refit)
So the Oxford St. store is reopening tonight. Patrick Dempsey is coming by for the opening. Got an invite from the AD to come attend but impractical for me to come down from Scotland on a school night :(

Nice purchase Steven. I think I really need to see this one in person, as every photo comes across differently. Nice photo and interesting backdrop.

Took the plunge on the blue Glassbox. In love already.
Congrats! Looks awesome! :thumbsup:
I believe your blue Carrera is the first one on the forum, along with your green Aquaracer. That's 2 firsts in a row! ::psy::::psy::

Congrats! Looks awesome! :thumbsup:
I believe your blue Carrera is the first one on the forum, along with your green Aquaracer. That's 2 firsts in a row! ::psy::::psy::
Really? What should I get next that we haven’t seen . Well hope you enjoy the pics :).

The pink 36mm Carrera!
ha. I've tried on the new blue and "mint" green (think its mint....). Little small for me or i would have snapped the green one up. Ain't see the hot pink yet. Not sure i could pull it off...

Really? What should I get next that we haven’t seen . Well hope you enjoy the pics :).
It's a great pic, with a perfect backdrop to bring out the blues.

You should get the new Gulf F1 next, you'd be the first forum owner of that one too. (I'm biased by anything Gulf, hah!) :cool:

I was tempted by this Aquaracer also. Felt good on the wrist.

Big fan of the Aquaracer and that one is growing on me. Wasn’t a fan from the renders mind you.