Watches and Wonders 2023

That's probably it then. It's been on the US and Saudi websites a couple of weeks.

Though I'm appalled that after three years of whining about it I'm not the first one on the forum. ::rant:

Though I'm appalled that after three years of whining about it I'm not the first one on the forum. ::rant:
As a newbie to the forum …please accept my apologies

That looks likely to shift my opinion on Watch of the year so far.

Think we’d need some serious canvassing for that…

309d6b6480580fffdcc6168f62fa2af6.jpg

Weeks? So why am I still waiting for mine?????
I thought you said UK is a TAG Heuer mega capital super important market, so funny they are not allowed to take deliveries of a green dial Aquaracer

I thought you said UK is a TAG Heuer mega capital super important market, so funny they are not allowed to take deliveries of a green dial Aquaracer

Bit odd that they are available now on the official website, as well as Goldsmiths/ Watches of Switzerland, but they still haven’t hit the boutiques!

Perhaps TAG Heuer saw that the UK was very slow to sellout the Panda 60th, unlike ROTW where it sold out very quickly. So they've hence adjusted their UK distribution model accordingly. :rolleyes:

Hahaha. No. I think what it is, is that most of the TH boutiques are owned by Watches of Switzerland. TAG Heuer probably prioritises the stock to their website and their flagship (TAG Heuer owned) store in Oxford Street (which had been closed until a few day s ago for a refit) which means the so called 'TAG Heuer boutiques' don't get their stock until it has gone from TH to WOS and then been distributed to their stores. Which is why they registered my interest, so they would get priority when it came to assigning them to stores.

Bit odd that they are available now on the official website, as well as Goldsmiths/ Watches of Switzerland, but they still haven’t hit the boutiques!
Hahaha. No. I think what it is, is that most of the TH boutiques are owned by Watches of Switzerland. TAG Heuer probably prioritises the stock to their website and their flagship (TAG Heuer owned) store in Oxford Street (which had been closed until a few day s ago for a refit) which means the so called 'TAG Heuer boutiques' don't get their stock until it has gone from TH to WOS and then been distributed to their stores. Which is why they registered my interest, so they would get priority when it came to assigning them to stores.
But if they're available from the UK WOS website, why not in the WOS owned TH Boutiques?

But if they're available from the UK WOS website, why not in the WOS owned TH Boutiques?
Showing as Pre-Order on WoS UK.