Watches and Wonders 2023

Wonder if they will release it like that? Would be a good move I think!

So I’m ok with the size now (39mm). ….what about dial colour. Love the blue, but feel the black will more versatile never really be dated ….thoughts? I’m at crunch time in picking one this week

So I’m ok with the size now (39mm). ….what about dial colour. Love the blue, but feel the black will more versatile never really be dated ….thoughts? I’m at crunch time in picking one this week
I prefer the blue. It doesn't have the vintage lume and 12 o'clock date. I don't see why dark blue can't be a fully versatile choice. I've taken that route many times in the past. Works with pretty much anything.

The more I see this black one the less I like it honestly

what puts you off? I was immediately drawn to the blue also. Date at 12 kinda annoys me also. No date and I’d have been sold.

what puts you off? I was immediately drawn to the blue also. Date at 12 kinda annoys me also. No date and I’d have been sold.

Well I know I am in the minority, but it looks too 'vintage' for me. I think all the talk is how TAG have taken the past and 'updated' it and that may be true with the blue one. But this one looks like an old watch to me. Which is fine if that's what you like (and most here do), the faux lume is also a negative and the 12 date is.... just a bit odd really.

But you know, I am gonna buy a green Aquaracer, so maybe you shouldn't listen to me? :D

Weeks? So why am I still waiting for mine?????
Ha not sure. I got a call they had received it and if I wanted to see it. Bought it there and then.