Watches and Wonders 2023

I've seen the teaser promos, new watch or the 60th they are late to advertise?
Most likely part of the continued campaign for the new 39mm glassbox.
1580891-1a17b0df78771c7ac37e9d733626d37b.jpg

Just noticed that the new Glassbox prices have already gone up from £5000 to £5600. What was the point of releasing tnem at 5k!!!

You're right it was always 5600 - clearly I'm having a morning brain :whipped:

Found out that apparently the bracelet for the 39mm 3-hander will fit the new glassbox.

upload_2023-4-10_8-48-30.png

Well I knew this was coming, but did they forget to tell them not to show it?

Anyone know when this will be available and will you get both straps in a dive kit like the Aquagraph etc ?

No I think it's an either or situation. Don't know release date I'm afraid.

Morning folks, new to the forum (not to TAG Heuer). Been back n forth to the botique for a few visits. Size-wise, do you think this is ok? 39mm is always a dubious size for me, but i think it's okay...any feedback?

Morning folks, new to the forum (not to TAG Heuer). Been back n forth to the botique for a few visits. Size-wise, do you think this is ok? 39mm is always a dubious size for me, but i think it's okay...any feedback?

Looks perfect.

Looks great, sir. I tend to wear larger sizes, but I adapted to the 39 mm glassbox size after wearing one for a bit. In the last two days, I have worn 43 mm and 39 mm Carreras back to back, and switching between the sizes no longer feels odd to me. Good luck with your decision!

Looks just fine to me.

39 is a perfect unisex size, takes some time to get used to for men but it looks and wears awesome when you gotten used to it. Go for it bruh

Looks great, sir. I tend to wear larger sizes, but I adapted to the 39 mm glassbox size after wearing one for a bit. In the last two days, I have worn 43 mm and 39 mm Carreras back to back, and switching between the sizes no longer feels odd to me. Good luck with your decision!
Appreciate the feedback sir and well noted. I think my decision is pretty much made.

Uhrforum.de mockup thread.

But don't ask me how exactly they do it... One just gently asks and a bit later the mockup is ready :D

But I'm 99% sure that the bracelet will fit, if this is the underlying driver of your question.