Watches and Wonders 2023

Literally all of those watches look better in that video than the renders…except one. (Which technically didn’t make an appearance in real life.)

Jim won’t be happy with that comment!
Can you please elaborate so I understand what it is I am not happy about? Because I aint happy about it, for sure, I just don't understand what you mean.

upload_2023-4-10_8-46-11.png

Oh, I wonder if this could have any relevance later in the year.... :whistling:

upload_2023-4-10_8-48-30.png

Well I knew this was coming, but did they forget to tell them not to show it?

Can you please elaborate so I understand what it is I am not happy about? Because I aint happy about it, for sure, I just don't understand what you mean.
The only poor watch in the video was the Carrera Plasma…

Haha and in your print screen the bezel almost looks stainless steel :eek: how f-ed up aint that!

upload_2023-4-10_8-48-30.png

Well I knew this was coming, but did they forget to tell them not to show it?
Probably will be available later in the year. Not too much to announce, since the only change is the new rubber strap.

They have been putting out gold releases for the past few years, so seeing a gold chronograph again is very likely, however sadly nothing like what was pictured.

I just wish Hubert would do us all a favour and buy all the solid gold releases. We would all feel good drooling over them here in the forum.

I just wish Hubert would do us all a favour and buy all the solid gold releases. We would all feel good drooling over them here in the forum.
LOL ;)

They have been putting out gold releases for the past few years, so seeing a gold chronograph again is very likely, however sadly nothing like what was pictured.

:cautious:

If you're messing with me fine, otherwise let me know and I will PM you.

He means what's rumored to be coming is not very faithful to the original shown in the video. Wrong style case, modern curvy tachy bezel treatment etc. It'll be a re-imagined modern "tribute", not a heritage "re-edition".

My personal opinion of Hubert is that he buys all the releases of all the watches for the Hubert Heritage Museum.

He means what's rumored to be coming is not very faithful to the original shown in the video. Wrong style case, modern curvy tachy bezel treatment etc. It'll be a re-imagined modern "tribute", not a heritage "re-edition".
What Michael said ^.

Ah, well, that explains it then. Cos no, it doesn't look like that. I mean, it has proper Carrera lugs though... not like that imposter.

When’s the solid emerald 57mm Carrera with 2 running seconds at 6pm and 6.35pm coming out? You promised me Rob. It’s my dream.

When’s the solid emerald 57mm Carrera with 2 running seconds at 6pm and 6.35pm coming out? You promised me Rob. It’s my dream.

I don't know what to tell you man, I think they are having issues with the Chinese movement supplier. Turns out putting two running seconds so close together on a dial is harder than it looks