The TAG Heuer Enthusiast blog.

I remember seeing the blue/white in the window of an AD and being completely underwhelmed. It actually looks worse in the metal.
I think it looks beha in my hand

I also like this one too, which is also a marmite piece.

I take the GMT with no nickname over this. I too thought this was a future purchase until I actually saw in person. Eesch. Cool strap though.

I take the GMT with no nickname over this. I too thought this was a future purchase until I actually saw in person. Eesch. Cool strap though.
The strap is truly excellent. The bezel really depends. The one I tried on in store was great but, being different each time, it’s luck of the draw how the bezel looks. Some are truly terrible, as per the above video, whilst others look cool.

WAY101K_FC8264_600x600.jpg

They should have made this

Great article about the new gmt's, particularily enjoyed this part 😝

oddly we've never had a green/black 'Sprite' until now... I can't imagine why that is, it seems such an obvious combination.

A deeply cynical person might declare that TAG Heuer have simply 'copied' the design from Rolex, but that would be highly contentious and completely ignores the creative, avant garde
spirit of the brand. No, I'm 100% sure this was never a factor and is surely a coincidence because as we know it takes years of development to bring a new watch to market and so the WBP5115 must have been drawn up way before anyone even heard of the Rolex 'Sprite'.

Whilst number 4 wasn’t on my shortlist for entry to my Top 10, the Gold version certainly was. I love that one and came close to buying it at the Bicycle Outlet before opting for my Orange one. Very cool.

I was of the impression that the dial was printed, as they all looked the same in the photos, but interesting to hear there’s an element of individuality to the dial in addition to the bezel.

I must say that Charlie presented an excellent top 10 list with some choices I definitely would not mind adding to my three piece watch collection. Number one did not surprise me but personally I think the blue dial aint blue enough. Too modest and black for a blue dive watch.

Good to see the mighty douchebag take second place 😎

Number three is awesome too! So is number four. And five! Ok all ten are killer. C dawg just forgot to include a perfecly sized perfect and sexy 43mm WBP Professional 300

include a perfecly sized perfect and sexy 43mm WBP Professional 300
Yup, a more comfortably sized example would be welcomed by most modern men.

Yup, a more comfortably sized example would be welcomed by most modern men.
Well it was my list, so no 43mm watches, sorry 😜