Forums Latest Members

Article: NYT's Profile on TAG Heuer's Movement Director

1. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Mar 9, 2023

Nice profile of Carole Forestier-Kasapi who is TAG Heuer movement director, responsible for the Solargraph and the H02 Flyback movements.

TAG Heuer’s Watches Now Have Her Touch

Screenshot_20230309-183108.png

2. Mspeedster

Mspeedster Mar 9, 2023

I'd love to see more articles that covers these movements more in-depth. There's a general perception that the Solargraph movement is basically the same as the Citizen movement. It would be good to know where TAG Heuer has added innovation and/or refinement. I'd like to also better understand what goes into making the H02 Flyback and why I should care. The Flyback function is cool, but it's not something I'd really need or use for the kinds of things I time with my chrono.

imagwai and thingziliketoo like this.
  3. Hubert

Agree. Have you read what @Jeff Stein referenced, when he was doing his research?
    https://tagheuerforums.com/threads/seeking-information-heuer-02-movement.155499/#post-2123232

Albert-AMG likes this.
  4. Mspeedster

Mspeedster Mar 9, 2023

5. Hubert

My key takeaway is that Frédéric Arnault took finding a suitable replacement for Guy Semon seriously, which led to Carole Forestier-Kasap being hired. This gives me renewed hope that we'll continue to see advances in TAG Heuer's movements and timing innovation.