Tapatalk

Alright I can't figure it out. How do I add this forum to tapatalk on my iPhone? Anyone?

Alright I can't figure it out. How do I add this forum to tapatalk on my iPhone? Anyone?
Hi Panda. No Tapatalk option unfortunately- and no plans to add.

Reason is that I want to focus on delivering the best native mobile site possible, not rely on a plugin to deliver that functionality

Fair enough, you have more control with native, but one of the main benefits of tapatalk from an end user perspective is the convenience of having all your forums in one, easily accessible place.

Personally I really like this mobile site, it's the best of any of the forums I use. Never got on with tapatalk

Oh I agree. It's great in Chrome on my Android phone. Only that I have to use two apps to switch between Cal 11 and other watch forums I frequent.

Same functionalities across my Macbook, iPhone and iPad. No issues.
I do use tapatalk and autoguide for other forums though.

I think it's easier on an iPad to switch across application as opposed to changing forums within the same app.

I think it would be nice to have the tapatalk option. It doesn't take anything away from the current site, does it? The user can then choose how they want to interact with the content. The benefit is for people like me who use their phones at bed time; thus, the dark mode in tapatalk is quite pleasing to the eye. Likewise, it allows me to browse watchuseek and calibre11 together.

Regardless it's your call. I would urge tapatalk, especially since I think it's an addition rather than a replacement.

Appreciate the feedback...will think further on it.

I agree that the biggest benefit is that you can pool forums together...can't deny that is handy.