TAG Was Stolen Enroute to Central Europe Service Centre

If as Jim asserts your watch was actually worth more like 900Euros, then I should be happy. Most things in life devalue over time. If your car was lost after 5 years you wouldn't expect the value of a new one would you? Granted it's not your fault, but the argument is that you can buy a watch in the same condition as your original for less than the cost of a new one. In fact it sounds like TAG have been pretty generous to me.

AND SHOUTING ISN'T GOING TO HELP EITHER.

That’s fine, I hear you. My point is that plenty of opinion has now been offered, which suggests you have been fairly treated, now we have had sight of their response.

You have been through a bit of an ordeal by the sounds of it, but no point dwelling on it now you could be enjoying something new, that’s literally all I am suggesting. 😀
Mein Gott. I am not dwelling. No ordeal in the sense that I handled it. I wanted further insight and understanding, which to date has not been furnished. When my lawyer advises me on the legality of Tags responsibility I will update.

If as Jim asserts your watch was actually worth more like 900Euros, then I should be happy. Most things in life devalue over time. If your car was lost after 5 years you wouldn't expect the value of a new one would you? Granted it's not your fault, but the argument is that you can buy a watch in the same condition as your original for less than the cost of a new one. In fact it sounds like TAG have been pretty generous to me.

AND SHOUTING ISN'T GOING TO HELP EITHER.
Well reading what I am actually stating in my words would help understand the actual enquiry, would it not?

Tag Heuer cannot give you your original watch back. None of us can speculate as to how a judge would interpret matters. Even a lawyer can only offer guidance based on previous experience of such matters rather than anything definitive.

However, I think TAG have been quite generous in their offer and offered you more than the watch is worth, or they need to. I don't think you'd have much of a case in court for further compensation personally..

We
Tag Heuer cannot give you your original watch back. None of us can speculate as to how a judge would interpret matters. Even a lawyer can only offer guidance based on previous experience of such matters rather than anything definitive.

However, I think TAG have been quite generous in their offer and offered you more than the watch is worth, or they need to. I don't think you'd have much of a case in court for further compensation personally..
Well, that is an opinion and not a legal fact, which was why I posted in the first place, to see if anyone in the community had some insight. I have engaged enough with the opinions and comments. Anybody that has any direct insight into my initial post would be greatly appreciated. As stated, I will post what my lawyer informs me as to the true legality of Tags responsibility in such matters.

We

Well, that is an opinion and not a legal fact, which was why I posted in the first place, to see if anyone in the community had some insight. I have engaged enough with the opinions and comments. Anybody that has any direct insight into my initial post would be greatly appreciated. As stated, I will post what my lawyer informs me as to the true legality of Tags responsibility in such matters.
Interested to hear what he says. But as I said above, I don't think anybody, not even a lawyer, can unequivocally tell you what a judge would decide on the day. But given what we now know about the value of your watch and what TAG have offered, I think it's clear to me and everyone else here that you are wasting your time. Good luck, though.

P.S. You have posted in a Tag Heuer enthusiast's forum, we are not a group of legal experts. When you read this post back, you might discover that you have been quite dismissive to people who were only trying to offer some help and an opinion.

P.S. You have posted in a Tag Heuer enthusiast's forum, we are not a group of legal experts. When you read this post back, you might discover that you have been quite dismissive to people who were only trying to offer some help and an opinion.

I made an enquiry. Thats it. All these justifications are simply an example of what happens when individuals need to add two cents in without addressing the issue at hand I know there are no legal experts, for the last time I thought perhaps the issue had come up before and wanted to see and if not then provide an answer to the enquiry.

Interested to hear what he says. But as I said above, I don't think anybody, not even a lawyer, can unequivocally tell you what a judge would decide on the day. But given what we now know about the value of your watch and what TAG have offered, I think it's clear to me and everyone else here that you are wasting your time. Good luck, though.

Usually, when the facts are presented by the right lawyer, situations usually resolve themselves, as most vendors understand they can not pacify one who knows the applicable law. We will see and indeed I will update. Thanks fr the convo.

I’d like to add that any legal advice given will probably only be relevant to the poster of said advice unless the happen to be in the same country as the OP, and with that I for one am done with this.

Well that is an opinion, not a fact, we will see and when I know I will be happy understanding the actual facts of the scenario, which is what I am looking for.

Usually, when the facts are presented by the right lawyer, situations usually resolve themselves, as most vendors understand they can not pacify one who knows the applicable law.
Either that or they decide just to give the claimant what they want as it's cheaper than wasting their time in court.

You seem to be a lovely
More opinions not based on fact. Enjoy your day.
So only you are allowed to post opinions but the rest of us can only post facts?

Can I then ask you to also stop posting your opinions and stop wasting everyone's time?

You seem to be a lovely

So only you are allowed to post opinions but the rest of us can only post facts?

Can I then ask you to also stop posting your opinions and stop wasting everyone's time?
Nice mindset. Bye bye. Enjoy your day.

I cant for the life of me understand why you would go through this trouble and hire a lawyer when TAG Heuer compensated you €4200 for a watch that was worth 900.

Nice mindset. Bye bye. Enjoy your day.
So when I adopt your mindset, and approach your logic on you, then you don't want to discuss no more?

Seriously. read my post. I wanted to understand what the true process was so that I fully have all the information, so that I would be able to pass this information on, if anyone else had the same issue. What don't you understand?

So when I adopt your mindset, and approach your logic on you, then you don't want to discuss no more?
Oh meine gott. Go for a pint and let it go.