TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

What do you guys do in these watches to attract this amount of wear in such short periods?

Mainly desk diving, clasp is for sure (with some scratches from the dogs), head of the watch - 1st one was getting the pram in the car, then fire door at work, then fridge playing with the little one, a few bracelets were my dog, some little one dropping it from my bedside table or bath when she's worn it. I dont baby it, sometimes I wear it running, volley ball/ rounders with the family, holiday - swimming etc.

Oddly its the ones on the case side I cant explain

Providing the crystal isn't marked I'm not that fussed and no nasty drops. It's coming up to 4yrs pretty much daily wear.

If I'm cycling its the G shock or Arnie, DIY either of those 2 also. I was nocked off a few years back and was wearing the Arnie which annoyed me, so no nice watches when I'm on the bike.

I'm looking forward to the bezel showing age, fading and marked.
Edited:

Diagonal scratches on clasp suggest sitting at a desk. lol

Yep and Yorkshire Terrier paws when I'm back at my mums.

Saying that since covid less desk diving as working from home

If it wasn't for a steel bottle falling out of the kitchen cabinet I wouldn't have my one and only scratch on my covergirl which I have had for 1+ year now; IMG_20230310_161314_HDR~4.jpg

See that would drive me insane. I would have sent it away for refinishing for sure.

Clearly, me and @McBeardy are men who grab life by the balls. We are out in the world with a winning attitude, conquering the wild with nothing but determination in our eyes.

What is that I hear? Oh it was that little girl crying because her watch got a scratch 😲

This is what a great freaking weekend looks like. Won't matter if that fiddy eight smacks into a rock when you are going up steep hills, trying to avoid falling down some cliffs. When you're sitting next to that lake, admiring the beauty of the world, you're happy you have your amazing watch on your wrist. You take a nice wrist shot and smile when you see that messed up case and bracelet.

2020-08-24 15.44.20.jpeg

Fair enough @McBeardy and @Jim Dollares, I hear you on making it yours. Lots of that does sound like doing it for the sake of it, although that’s totally your prerogative, so good luck to you. 😀

I just can’t get my head around volleyball though. I mean that’s just begging for trouble, let’s be fair.

See that would drive me insane. I would have sent it away for refinishing for sure.
I would have refinished the area myself. Dead easy to do with Brushed Steel.

I would have refinished the area myself. Dead easy to do with Brushed Steel.
It's actually grade 5 titanium, I heard an eraser could possibly be an option.

Clearly, me and @McBeardy are men who grab life by the balls. We are out in the world with a winning attitude, conquering the wild with nothing but determination in our eyes.

What is that I hear? Oh it was that little girl crying because her watch got a scratch 😲

This is what a great freaking weekend looks like. Won't matter if that fiddy eight smacks into a rock when you are going up steep hills, trying to avoid falling down some cliffs. When you're sitting next to that lake, admiring the beauty of the world, you're happy you have your amazing watch on your wrist. You take a nice wrist shot and smile when you see that messed up case and bracelet.

2020-08-24 15.44.20.jpeg

Could you not find a bigger scarf you pussy?

Mainly desk diving, clasp is for sure (with some scratches from the dogs), head of the watch - 1st one was getting the pram in the car, then fire door at work, then fridge playing with the little one, a few bracelets were my dog, some little one dropping it from my bedside table or bath when she's worn it. I dont baby it, sometimes I wear it running, volley ball/ rounders with the family, holiday - swimming etc.

Providing the crystal isn't marked I'm not that fussed and no nasty drops. It's coming up to 4yrs pretty much daily wear.

If I'm cycling its the G shock or Arnie, DIY either of those 2 also. I was nocked off a few years back and was wearing the Arnie which annoyed me, so no nice watches when I'm on the bike.

See, I don't see the point in people like you buying new. If you want a f'd up watch there's plenty on C24 or Ebay

It's actually grade 5 titanium, I heard an eraser could possibly be an option.
I stand corrected, as didn’t realise that it was Ti. No experience of that but had read the same. Your posts of Zenith watches are doing nothing to dissuade me from a future purchase. 😀

See, I don't see the point in people like you buying new. If you want a f'd up watch there's plenty on C24 or Ebay
Cue the reply pointing out that those other signs of wear are not associated with any personal experience of theirs, so have no place on any watch of theirs. 😀

Cue the reply pointing out that those other signs of wear are not associated with any personal experience of theirs, so have no place on any watch of theirs. 😀
Plus, used things are for poor people as my mother always says

Plus, used things are for poor people as my mother always says
True. As a child, I grew up with many a used thing in my cupboard, so can testify that this is certainly true. Still enjoyed such things nonetheless.

I usd a small trimmed piece of 3M Scotchbrite pad on mine when o spotted a shiny spot. Very quick and easy but not as fine control as a pencil. Will get one go those sometime soon, but got loads of the Scotchbrite as bought a box to keep my Titanium Van Nicholas looking lovely.

Can’t stand anything 2nd hand. Besides my watch isn’t f-ckd up just showing signs of age like me.

Oddly I can’t stand my car getting marks/ scratches, Red Wings or my clothes.

My watches, not so much.

The first one was annoying but then I realised I couldn’t keep it pristine, so might as well enjoy it.

Now if it was a precious metal, or dress watch esq watch. That would be a different story.

Fair enough @McBeardy and @Jim Dollares, I hear you on making it yours. Lots of that does sound like doing it for the sake of it, although that’s totally your prerogative, so good luck to you. 😀

I just can’t get my head around volleyball though. I mean that’s just begging for trouble, let’s be fair.

It was more a family game on grass. But saying that I’m right handed, wear the watch on my left. It will be OK, if at the beach on holiday I’d prefer to be wearing it at all times than trust the hotel safe. Same as my insurance provider.

Forgot to add, a rollercoaster ride to Peppa Pig world for my daughter birthday. All marks that provide a memory I wouldn’t replace