TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

And these clasps are brushed my AR200 is half polished.

And these clasps are brushed my AR200 is half polished.
Indeed. I was just comparing to the others.

Who in the hell designs a polished clasp. The yellow Calibre S has a polished centre link but it still had a brushed clasp.

my 58 bracelet & watch is like that big time. Guess being pretty much a daily for 4yrs will do that.

Some of the big marks irked me when I done them. Now I look bag at the memory of chasing my little one and hitting the fridge.

Guess they can all be polished out at service or not.
Post a good photo, showing that sweet 58 clasp. Rob loves seeing these photos, do it for him. Lets call it cognitive behavioural therapy for Rob's mental issue of having to keep a watch in mint condition.

upload_2023-5-6_6-41-34.jpeg

Do you wrap your wrist in bubble plastic wrap every morning!?

Nope. Did baby it for a week or two, but normal wear since. 😀

Worn around 75% off my week for 6 months. 😀

image.jpg

One scratch is almost worse then several.... in some twisted way.

One scratch is almost worse then several.... in some twisted way.
Yup. Totally agree.

There’s probably more if I took it outside and did another photo. That one doesn’t even show up under normal viewing tbh.

Post a good photo, showing that sweet 58 clasp. Rob loves seeing these photos, do it for him. Lets call

https://imgur.io/VHnoqoZ
Post a good photo, showing that sweet 58 clasp. Rob loves seeing these photos, do it for him. Lets call it cognitive behavioural therapy for Rob's mental issue of having to keep a watch in mint condition.

Took the pictures but forgot to post:

VHnoqoZ.jpg
3i2pePo.jpg
Bz9pUP7.jpg
gNBjDCh.jpg
hX9OKtd.jpg
Plq3BGW.jpg
VgXzqxy.jpg

Obviously they look worse than in real life.

What do you guys do in these watches to attract this amount of wear in such short periods?

Diagonal scratches on clasp suggest sitting at a desk. lol

What do you guys do in these watches to attract this amount of wear in such short periods?
My motto is : wear the watch, don't let the watch wear you.📖

My motto is : wear the watch, don't let the watch wear you.📖
That’s fair enough and I agree. Aside from early purchase babying, I do just that, but got nothing like that amount of wear. Just intrigued as to whether it’s job related or just luck on my part.

That’s fair enough and I agree. Aside from early purchase babying, I do just that, but got nothing like that amount of wear. Just intrigued as to whether it’s job related or just luck on my part.
If it wasn't for a steel bottle falling out of the kitchen cabinet I wouldn't have my one and only scratch on my covergirl which I have had for 1+ year now; IMG_20230310_161314_HDR~4.jpg

If it wasn't for a steel bottle falling out of the kitchen cabinet I wouldn't have my one and only scratch on my covergirl which I have had for 1+ year now; IMG_20230310_161314_HDR~4.jpg
Can’t bring myself to “like” that post. 🙁