TAG Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your Photos

I don't have this one.
I do have it ona watch in Chrono24.
Really need to find one though.
These have come up for sale locally. Dude wants 850 a piece. They are really cool but I’m not used to paying such prices for stopwatches.

IMG_4925.jpeg IMG_4924.jpeg

These have come up for sale locally. Dude wants 850 a piece. They are really cool but I’m not used to paying such prices for stopwatches.

IMG_4925.jpeg IMG_4924.jpeg

Tell him we will take 2 pieces of each for
$1500 total.

Oh yeah.... I had one of the servants polish it before and after.

Looks cool. How’s the shiny centre of the clasp doing?

Looks cool. How’s the shiny centre of the clasp doing?

Haha, well I've only worn it once and I held my arm above the table all night 😁

Haha, well I've only worn it once and I held my arm above the table all night 😁
I do that loads when I first get a new one. It’s an artform. 😀

Pfff, a clasp looks best with a shit load of scratches

angry-caveman-illustration_6460-625.jpg

Yeah... I feel it's a negative though. I wish I could be a little more like Jim and just enjoy it. Seems like this need to preserve the perfection gets in the way of enjoying wearing it. And it's worse with this cos of the PCL.

Yeah... I feel it's a negative though. I wish I could be a little more like Jim and just enjoy it. Seems like this need to preserve the perfection gets in the way of enjoying wearing it. And it's worse with this cos of the PCL.
I was only asking as I hoped you would say that you had a minor scratch and that you are now ok with it. That’s what happened with my Seamaster at least. I babied it for a while and I didn’t bond with it. Then scratched it and now loving it more as feels a lot more comfortable wearing it. Same with the Aquaracer now. A few marks in, where the clasp has rubbed, and I am just really enjoying it.

I am not in Jim’s league either, as I expect things to last forever and remain perfect, but we both need to lean a bit more his way for sure.

You’ve been very patient awaiting the arrival of your Green Beast, so deserve to enjoy every moment, marks or not.

We’re not as laid back as you with these things. Takes us a little bit longer to accept the inevitable, instead of actively pursuing the scratches.

Maybe I should just take it outside and throw it down the street a few times?

We’re not as laid back as you with these things. Takes us a little bit longer to accept the inevitable, instead of actively pursuing the scratches.
Haha, dude, I just exist calmly as a nice gentleman and my clasps scratch

2 weeks after purchase
IMG_4132.jpeg

3 weeks after purchase
IMG_4187.jpeg

I don't have a recent clasp photo in good light but took this one with flash just now, about 3 months after purchase
IMG_4893.jpeg

The always so sexy fiddy eight looks like this after about 18 months in the rotation
IMG_4192.jpeg

Haha, dude, I just exist calmly as a nice gentleman and my clasps scratch

2 weeks after purchase
IMG_4132.jpeg

3 weeks after purchase
IMG_4187.jpeg

I don't have a recent clasp photo in good light but took this one with flash just now, about 3 months after purchase
IMG_4893.jpeg

The always so sexy fiddy eight looks like this after about 18 months in the rotation
IMG_4192.jpeg

my 58 bracelet & watch is like that big time. Guess being pretty much a daily for 4yrs will do that.

Some of the big marks irked me when I done them. Now I look bag at the memory of chasing my little one and hitting the fridge.

Guess they can all be polished out at service or not.

I try hard to keep them clean as possible, but over time, I'll inevitably get scratches on the case (sometimes rather gnarly), etc. Although it may take me a bit, I inevitably realize that such is life and is part of the journey of actually wearing the piece. My oldest Day Dates have lots of scratches; I just fondly call it "character." 😀