TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 02 Montreal Limited Edition CBK221C

Yup, if only there was an english sub-title and a little bit longer to have more TIME to appreciate the beauty of the watch :thumbsup:

Youtube recommended this video which has great production value. Enjoy!
Oh wow the Montreal looks incredibly sexy in that video! He keeps saying "Tag Heuer" so I guess he is talking about the watch but he might as well be saying "this is the ugliest piece of garbage I've ever seen" because I did not understand anything:D maybe we have a fellow forum friend who can translate a summary of the video?

Oh wow the Montreal looks incredibly sexy in that video! He keeps saying "Tag Heuer" so I guess he is talking about the watch but he might as well be saying "this is the ugliest piece of garbage I've ever seen" because I did not understand anything:D maybe we have a fellow forum friend who can translate a summary of the video?
It really does, doesn't it?!!!
Just when I start to lean back towards the Silver, this video comes along and I'm back leaning to the Montreal. :confused:

It really does, doesn't it?!!!
Just when I start to lean back towards the Silver, this video comes along and I'm back leaning to the Montreal. :confused:
I still think that silver is the way to go though in the long run if choosing "only" one

Pretty cool vid, illustrates the details of the dial very well. The yellow hour markers remain my favourite feature. I also love the black print on the white textured dial, very delicate. There'll probably be a lot of classic Carrera editions in the future but I don't know if we'll see a lot of these quirky designs.

Christmas is just around the corner, have you ordered it yet? :cool:
I am awaiting word from my Boutique contact or my AD. I am torn between the Montreal and the Panda.

Yes, that's a render, not a real photo.

Still, why would they put up a shonky render like that? It's symptomatic of a lack of attention to detail.